RE:Does anyone like the smell of hairy armpits?

I think a mans natural scent is very erotic. I believe too many people mask their essence by using deodorants and colognes.

This post was edited

I love the ripe smell of a mans pits! Male pheromones get me hard!

Me too. The smell makes me so horny. I also enjoy them so much that I would keep taking deep breaths in and soak up the smell. The smell usually stays in my nose for hours after spending some good time!

This post was edited

Does anyone like the smell of hairy armpits? I love most hairy armpit smell!!!

Good god yes. LOL

This post was edited

I love the ripe smell of a mans pits! Male pheromones get me hard!

Yep same here rock hard

This post was edited

I love the scent of musky piney scent as i call it , the first time i was on a crowded subway in the hot summer this guy had a white tank top on and his arm was up on the grab bar exposing his very bushy hairy armpit as i stood next to him a smelt this very piny skunky scent everytime i breathed in his scent it started to make me really relaxed and i started to get really aroused and horny , let me say this from that day forward i have enjoyed this and will dive into a guys pits to get off on , very erotic

This post was edited

I love the scent of musky piney scent as i call it , the first time i was on a crowded subway in the hot summer this guy had a white tank top on and his arm was up on the grab bar exposing his very bushy hairy armpit as i stood next to him a smelt this very piny skunky scent everytime i breathed in his scent it started to make me really relaxed and i started to get really aroused and horny , let me say this from that day forward i have enjoyed this and will dive into a guys pits to get off on , very erotic
mmmmm I had exactly the same experience. That hairy pits + the men's odour made me hard and leaking precum. I find guys with hairy and smelly armpits super-attractive in sex too!

This post was edited

I love the smell of sweaty hairy armpits, to be honest all natural body smells : )

This post was edited

Absolutely! Deodorant-free for 5+ years (at least). My own hairy pits turn me on, but there's nothing better than my face in another man's hairy armpits.

This post was edited

To me there is a fine line between ripe and rank. Both can be erotic and at times its like an aphrodisiac to me. I like the musky smell and prefer it to be strong smelling. If its too much, I dont care for it. Overall 99% of the time it smells great to me.

This post was edited

I must confess to wearing sleeveless tops in the gym for no other reason than spreading my pheromones in the hope of triggering a positive reaction. Can't prove it's worked yet.... i do like my fur there though, wet or dry...

This post was edited