naked workers

naked workers

This topic was edited
RE:naked workers

Ever since the Covid lock-down happened, I got to work from home full-time. I work at a desk, so I'm lucky that it was an easy transition to make.
Whenever it is warm enough (most days now) I get to work on the laptop at my desk, completely naked.
It is much more comfortable, allowing my junk to spread and hang out so freely. The few occassions that I have had to be dressed, for a video meeting, my cock and balls felt so squeezed.
I don't have much to hang, but it feels so much better now. I wonder what the larger guys feel when theirs can hang loose.

I also think that my body has adjusted to being naked most of the time too - I get too hot, when I dress to go outside!

This post was edited

I love getting to work naked at home. Its the best

This post was edited

Despite retiring a couple of years ago, I was sucked back into work but on a part time basisand from home. It is such a delight simply to get up eahc morning, shower and stay nude all day, mixing laptop work with a few breaks to sunbathe in the sun and develop an all over tan. Feels good, healthy way to live and saves on the washing too. Once a week in the summer, I drive to my local nudist beach at Studland, near Bourenmouth, Dorset, to chat with fellow nudists on the beach and in the grassy dunes. Geoff

This post was edited

Me too June was the last day Never been happier As a Nudist never dress unless non nudist friends come over. Go to the sun club 3 times a week Hike tennis pickellball are my favorites All work at home clothes free. Unless front yard. House work is fun of better nude .We are building a cottage at the club and hope to be done by May. Im always nude my wife is a 72 degree Nudist.

This post was edited

I love getting to work naked at home. Its the best

Me too working from home feels amazing

This post was edited