Nude in public

I go nude in my back yard neighbours dont seem to care one family next door joins me once in awhile we have BBQ and enjoy the day.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in public

Nude in backyard here too best thing I did was bring it up to nextdoor neighbor tho they doint join in they wave or say hi when they see me

This post was edited

I wouldn't call being nude in the back yard as being nude in public, even if the neighbour can see. Four of us went on a nude, 5 mile hike today even though it was a bit cold. We met other hikers, some farmers and a few dog walkers on the way. I asked the farmers if they were not too hot in their quilted jackets. And my friend asked three ladies about the local landscape.

This post was edited

Nude in the backyard could be public if you had no fences or low fences with no screening or had a communal area adjoining. If the neighbours can see in the yard is not private so you are open to public viewing. Our yard is mostly screened but not completely so I don't want to cause an issue but I want also to have the freedom to enjoy my yard. It's a balance.

This post was edited

My neighbors all know that I'm a nudist, and don't care. My fence is high enough that they can't see over, unless they are on a ladder, which happens. I walk nude in the desert and yesterday was caught by one of the neighbors. We were both walking our dogs. She just smiled and waved.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy