Nude Yoga

I teach nude yoga classes online and do so out of my home. The only space I have that is roomy enough is my living room and since I teach morning classes my neighbors and whomever else might be walking by ends up getting a show lol. I do not close the blinds because I love the sunshine coming in and my neighbors have become used to me teaching and walking around nude. I feel it is important that I don't hide my nudity since much of my yoga teachings revolve around self love and body positivity. Also, it is my home and if I wish to wander around in the nude then that is my right, it is up to the neighbors or passerbys to choose to look or not. We are born naked, it is our birth right to embrace our natural body, to not shame ourselves or feel the need to go into hiding because it makes others uncomfortable. I totally support discernment and respect in public spaces, but as far as my personal space.......my home.......my rules. It is great to meet so many beautiful souls in the nudist community. Have a kickass week!!

Namaste'

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Yoga

Just Awesome!

This post was edited

How can I find the online yoga course?

This post was edited

I used to practise yoga naked for about half an hour every day. I found this very exciting and used some of the positions when I was a nude model.

This post was edited

My first experience at nude yoga was my first time doing yoga period. I was at a bar one night and the bartender was also a yoga instructor who had classes at her house. She was telling a few of us about it one slow night. She encouraged us to try it sometime as none of us had. It was a slow night so she said if we wanted to come back to her place she would close up early.

There were seven of us plus her who went to her place. She had a basement room set up for the classes. Unfortunately her A/C was not working right and it was quite warm in the room. Well we all started yoga with our clothes on, but it was kind of difficult with jeans on. After one gal said she couldn't do this dressed she stripped to her undies. Then the rest of us did too. Then we got quite warm and some stripped the rest of the way as did our bartender/instructor.

We all ended up doing it nude, but got bored with it. Sexual banter started and yoga ended and out came the beer. No one got dressed. Soon playful feeling started. The gal offered us to go into her hot tub. The next thing you know yoga was totally forgotten and replaced with "Sexual exercise" LOL. Great night.

Some time later I decided to try yoga again and responded to an ad for nude coed yoga. It seemed only natural to do it in the nude. I felt if I had to look at my and others out-of-shape bodies it would inspire me to keep it up. It was a serious yoga class thus there was no "fooling around". They did have a coed shower to cleanup afterward and some of us played around with some touchy-feely. That ended when a couple guys sucked each other in the shower. I got injured shortly after and got out of the routine and never did go back. I should reconsider starting back up I haven't found another coed nude place yet.

This post was edited

Is anyone doing nude yoga now?
I would love to try it.

This post was edited

There are both public and private nude yoga groups online. It is pretty much what you'd expect, with lots of different offerings and availability.

This post was edited

There is a nude yoga group here, both genders. Meets in person, or did pre-COVID.

It is quite relaxing and nice to do yoga nude. Also to do this with others.

This post was edited

Is there an online yoga class that I can attend?

This post was edited

I love being nude and I was wondering about weather someone could call police on you being nude in your home.

This post was edited

I love being nude and I was wondering about weather someone could call police on you being nude in your home.

Anybody can call the police at any time. How they respond would be determined by local laws and individual discretion. If you are inside and are dressed by the time an officer arrived at your door, you are likely OK, but remember that most people are carrying cameras these days.

This post was edited