RE:Nude Yoga

bare-jim wrote:I love being nude and I was wondering about weather someone could call police on you being nude in your home.

I see you live in the US, where laws vary widely. It all depends on whether you're conspicuous enough to constitute a "lewd and lascivious" display to passersby. I'd check with your local naturist club to see what the track record of prosecutions is in your area.

Your remedy might be as simple as a window tinting or lace curtains or the like in the window. I like the lace curtains because they don't hinder the passage of light very much, but they interfere with the eye's ability to focus on the interior of the room.

A friend of mine told me that he once lived in a basement apartment and got several panels of masonite punched out into a screen pattern, so that about half the masonite was cut away. He put them on rollers so he could move them aside when he wanted more light, but even when it was closed, it let plenty of light in. But the thing was that even when it was dark and the room was lit, you couldn't see through the screens ... all your eyes would focus on was the screens themselves.

The screens looked something like this:

I was going to do that, but found that the lace was almost as effective.

This post was edited

I have just started yoga found zoom class from England naked yoga with Dora

This post was edited

I practice about one your yoga, so i am a total beginner in this. I came to the topic nude yoga months ago, cause I am also a hobby artist. And an Instagram model of me does yoga also. She asked me to do some sketches for her of some asana poses. Ive got photos from her and started work. The combination of yoga and its body healthiness in combination with being is absolut natural. One of the artwork I merge here in this post.

The combination of yoga and its body healthiness in combination with being nude is absolut natural. One of the artwork I merge here in this post.

This post was edited