Comfort in the Forest

This group has been far to quite for the number of people that have joined. I have a question to start some conversation. For you women in the group that explore the woods. What does it take for you to feel comfortable wandering the forest naked. I don't count because I am a man, but for me it is lack of bugs, lack of snow falling from the sky, and a lack of the textile clad, unless in a clothing optional place.

This topic was edited
RE:Comfort in the Forest

I always feel comfortable outdoors in the woods nude. The feeling of freedom I achieve from it is amazing. Looking forward to this long winter to end so we can get back out in the woods. We always are on the look out for secluded places to hike nude outdoors. Occasionally we have been discovered but so far, we haven't offended anyone.

This post was edited

Oh chiggers would suck! Yes you should join and share some of your photos from the woods.

This post was edited

This is where you cross the fine line from being just a nudist to also being an actual naturist. Not a bad thing at all. :-D

This post was edited

The comfort begins when the clothes come off. Sometimes leaving them in the vehicle and other times down the trail. It all depends where we are at. Certain times of the year the bugs are impossible to control and even clothed hikes are not fun. When the bugs are down and it is sunny naked hiking is on the agenda. Forests, deserts and anywhere we can.

This post was edited