Columbus Ohio

Im new to this site and have zero experience in this lifestyle, but Im recently divorced and Im pursuing opportunities that were never possible before. Would love to meet up with some like minded folks who can help break me in. I love to camp and love everything about the outdoors. Social drinker and very outgoing wanting to meet good friendly people to share this experience with. Hope to hear from many of you soon!!

This topic was edited
RE:Columbus Ohio

Suggest you fill out your profile if you want to meet more people real nudists will be skeptical of someone without a profile pic and blank profile

This post was edited

Suggest you fill out your profile if you want to meet more people real nudists will be skeptical of someone without a profile pic and blank profile

This post was edited

Hi and welcome to TN. I agree, in part, with what another poster had to say about beefing up your profile with a bit more information about yourself, maybe sharing your first name, perhaps choosing some groups that might spark common interest with you and someone else. I requested membership in the group Photogenic Penis Society today as a lark! How fun and funny is that? I hope they accept me, I think the little fella photographs ok LOL!

A few pics would help, too, and they don't have to be full nudes if you're not there yet or are in a profession where that wouldn't be a good idea. If you'd like to message me directly, I'd be happy to talk or meet or whatever. Being a nudist has really changed my life and is very important to me, I like to help the newbies get started if I can be of any support or help.

Stay nude! -Scott

This post was edited