Weekdays?

Anyone planning a trip to Playalinda this week?( June 24-26) I havent been back since the reopening and am anxious to return?

This topic was edited
RE:Weekdays?

Im thinking of Blind Creek Beach on Sunday morning. Is Playalinda still only opening at noon?

This post was edited

The website still says hours 12-8. I saw some posts of folks who tried to go on the weekends and reported if you didnt get there by 10:30 am to wait in line for the 12 pm opening you would end up parking at lot 11. Thats why I thought maybe a weekday might be better. Since the parking at Blind Creek is so limited what time do you need to get there on a weekend to find parking? Its at least a two and a half hour drive for me.

This post was edited

a bunch of us are planning on going tomorrow, Thursday...we will be setting up between 12 and 13...Your more than welcome to join us...

David

This post was edited

Thanks David that sounds wonderful! Id ask what you were going to be wearing so Id recognize you but that wont work.........lol. Another question you may or may not know, what time should I get to the gate on weekdays to assure a parking spot at 13/12? Thanks again for the invite, the beach is so much more fun with others.

Keith

This post was edited