RE:Terrified teacher

I've related this story in other groups. Before she retired, a very good friend of ours worked in administration of a local school district. She knew all the principals and many teachers in the district. Thinking that she would never run into anyone that she knew, she drove 450 miles away for her first visit to a nudist resort. Of course, when she got into the pool one of the school principals from her district was on the other side of the pool. The kicker was that he was there with another woman other than his wife! Busted! They kept each others secret for years.

This post was edited
RE:Terrified teacher

Any teachers here that worry the lifestyle could get you fired? I really enjoy being nude outdoors and at the spa, and I appreciate finding a site like this, but Im too scared to put my face in any pictures because I dont want to lose my job.How does everyone else deal with the duality of it all? I really wish nudism/ naturism was more accepted in our super conservative country.

You have my entire sympathy living in a place where people are so narrow minded and/or bigoted.
The only case of a teacher losing their job in the UK was where their bigoted neighbours caused so much trouble and harassment that the teacher was unable to do their job properly in spite of having total support from the school governors and the education authority.
Ironically, after taking early retirement the teacher was able to be naked in their garden much more frequently.

This post was edited