CAN I BE THE NAKED LIFEGUARD?

was naked lifeguard a few times at private parties - even where nobody else is naked i dont care i like to work naked. but how cool to work naked at mens club where all the members naked too. when this gonna happen? i want the job!

This topic was edited
RE:CAN I BE THE NAKED LIFEGUARD?

come to Gunnison beach; a naked life guard would be nice.

This post was edited

come back to NJ and get a job at Gunnison Beach

This post was edited

I would feel safe!

This post was edited

haha - i will guard your azz good!

This post was edited

If I've got anything to say about you have the job! You too Jabbari. Damn I want this to happen. Bring back the naked male Y and bring on the naked male lifeguards, the naked male desk staff, naked male locker room custodians, naked male yoga instructors, naked male physical trainers, naked male massage guys and naked male pool boys. Sign me up bros. SIGN ME UP!

This post was edited

Being a naked pool guy sounds like a kool gig. I mean, being a pool guy.period is probably stress-free and pretty cool...adding NAKED to that is also kool.

This post was edited

aw yeah bra - naked lifeguard is best. job. ever!

This post was edited

If I've got anything to say about you have the job! You too Jabbari. Damn I want this to happen. Bring back the naked male Y and bring on the naked male lifeguards, the naked male desk staff, naked male locker room custodians, naked male yoga instructors, naked male physical trainers, naked male massage guys and naked male pool boys. Sign me up bros. SIGN ME UP!
And at at least some of the Y's naked everything. Weightlifting, gymnastics, indoor track, basketball. volleyball, even wrestling!

This post was edited

come back to NJ and get a job at Gunnison Beach

I have heard from Gunnison regulars that lifeguards sometimes take off their suits when they are off duty.
Has anyone here ever seen this?

This post was edited

this be my dream job !

you certified? mebbe can hook you up...

This post was edited