RE:Labia size

All Vagina's are beautiful, but I do prefer long Labia, love the view from behind a naked lady when her lovely labia hangs down.
Alex you have a perfect labia.

This post was edited

Yes I Googled too and found some fabulous ones, none that I thought were too big, I'm just jealous now!!!

This post was edited

I think yours look just perfect Alex x

This post was edited

Alex, with your pubic hair growing back full, and the size of your labia, it is a perfect combination for masturbation, exhibition and oral play. I for one appreciate you sharing your 'journey'.

This post was edited

Yours are quite lovely!

This post was edited

I have always liked prominent inner labia that open when aroused. Probably an inch protruding with ideally a prominent clit.

This post was edited

Love the look and feel of large labia, enjoy watching them also during play.

This post was edited

Yours are wonderful.

This post was edited

Can there be such a thing as too big labia, they are wonderful for exploring with the tongue. They go very well with a hairy pussy.

love it.

This post was edited

Labia can never be too big. Several years ago, I had an encounter with a woman with wondrous labia. They hung down more than 1" and always added a unique experience to oral sex. I still have photos of them, but not suitable for a naturist site. Another woman, I knew, had her's removed at a younger age because she thought them too big and uncomfortable. Shame, I'd love to have seen them, but understand her reasons.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy