MALES CHILLING NUDE, SWIMMING NUDE, WORKING OUT NUDE - HOW IT SHOULD BE

a place where everything clean and tiled - with showers, pool, jacuzzi - and gym and lounge where males can workout and chill in nature - seem so simple - seem like in 2020 it very strange it hard to find - aint it?

This topic was edited
RE:MALES CHILLING NUDE, SWIMMING NUDE, WORKING OUT NUDE - HOW IT SHOULD BE

Yes, Korean spas are the closest thing to that

This post was edited

Korean spas are ok especially cold months but prefer warm sunlight spring , summer at nudist camp

This post was edited

Any politician who puts at the top of his/her manifest what Jabbari is proposing - would get my vote ...

This post was edited

Hello!! They are called Bathhouses.

This post was edited

Don't understand why we have such a difficult time finding "men only" places where we can enjoy nudity together. Many gyms cater to both sexes now so wet areas are now designed for both. When I belonged to the Y, the wet area was specifically "men only". It was great place to experience casual nudity among other males, shower together, and bond, and enjoy the freedom to just hang out in the nude among other males for as long as you wanted to. Some of the best male bonding experiences were in the sauna/steam/jacuzzi tubs, where you were allowed to be completely naked in with other men. Miss those times.

This post was edited

a place where everything clean and tiled - with showers, pool, jacuzzi - and gym and lounge where males can workout and chill in nature - seem so simple - seem like in 2020 it very strange it hard to find - aint it?

I don't know why it's so hard to find places like this! I go to a small Russian sauna outside Boston. It's old and nothing fancy. It would be so nice to have a bigger place, clean, tiled with everything you listed. How great would that be? It would be a place where guys can just hang naked, swim, shower, sit and talk in a steam, sauna or jacuzzi. Man! So wonderful! Many years ago I belonged to a local gym that had co-ed workout spaces, weight machines and equipment, basketball court, racquetball courts and a pool. Then it had a sex segregated spa in the men's and women's locker rooms with saunas, jacuzzis. The women's locker room I was told had individual showers but the men's was all an open room and the jacuzzi and entrance to the sauna was part of that wet area. I also went to a local YMCA around the time that had the same set up, but with a bigger jacuzzi, a wet steam room and a huge game and tv lounge. Both places were so open and comfortable. Or maybe it wasn't for some guys, because they eventually closed and got completely remodeled with private showers and no sauna or jacuzzi. Other new places like Planet Fitness opened and became more popular. It's so weird to me. I would love it exactly as you describe.

This post was edited

We have one in Arizona it's called CCR and it's the best. https://www.coppercactusranch.com

This post was edited

they is one private pool in nyc - big old pool on top floor in a big old apt complex i work they lifeguard sometimes through high school n sometimes still sub over there so can go they wenever i feel - wen i was kid workin there my habit be to swim lap some after everybody leave - i ask boss manager the first night i work they and he say it cool i do laps till he finish all his admin work for the whole health club n lock up - so like i usually get a hour for laps - he was champ swimmer through college n keep in training so he very cool and understand my need when in training for teams i was on. his office poolside with big window lookin onto pool. first time he say its ok i do laps - iz wearing the uniform they give us - baggy jams - long swim shorts - aint good for swimming laps - i dint ask him first but i strip em off before jumping in pool. i figure it just me n him n if they a problem he tell me since iz in full view of him. at one point he come out the office and ask me about a thing at the job and dont say nothing im naked so i see it cool. later then boss finish his admin work n come out n strip down n do some laps with me - he dint do this every night but enough to be almost a regular thing - so then i was *sure* it cool i swim naked since boss be skinny dip too. now n then friends a the boss or tenants who is like special cool - athlete or former athlete - they join us - so this after hours thing start with me like two years ago and now after hours there it is known in the building it is cool for males swim naked they if lifeguard dont mind stayin - so man tenants who knowin that kinda linger in lockerroom till alla ladies leave n then come out - not too many maybe just like one or two - no more than 5 or 6 never - it all good. so that pool still closed but when it open again i will go there again.

This post was edited

I think it would be easier to build a time machine to go back to the 50's where the yMca was a men club

This post was edited

aw cool. im thinkin mebbe i join the military - is military all right place for nature boy be in nature? n they got pools on military bases can swim naked?

This post was edited