RE:MALES CHILLING NUDE, SWIMMING NUDE, WORKING OUT NUDE - HOW IT SHOULD BE

we do papi ---------------- yes we do !!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

The idea of a guys-only space to bond and further the brotherhood sounds fanfuckingtastic. I wish you much success in developing this idea. Sounds like lots of guys on here are anxious to help nurture the plan.

I remember being invited to a friends cottage on an island. Just a bunch of guys enjoying the bonding experience 24/7. Kayaking and canoeing naked, nude swimming, nude stargazing. Nude cooking and eating. And on occasion some nude massage exchange in front of a roaring fire. It felt so natural, civilized. It felt so right. A little grab ass at the kitchen sink was just seen as teasing. Nothing more. No topic was off the table and everyone had a good tine. I miss those days. Something amazing about shedding the clothes and shedding the preconceived notions of being male.

Much success gentlemen.

This post was edited

The idea of a guys-only space to bond and further the brotherhood sounds fanfuckingtastic. I wish you much success in developing this idea. Sounds like lots of guys on here are anxious to help nurture the plan.

I remember being invited to a friends cottage on an island. Just a bunch of guys enjoying the bonding experience 24/7. Kayaking and canoeing naked, nude swimming, nude stargazing. Nude cooking and eating. And on occasion some nude massage exchange in front of a roaring fire. It felt so natural, civilized. It felt so right. A little grab ass at the kitchen sink was just seen as teasing. Nothing more. No topic was off the table and everyone had a good tine. I miss those days. Something amazing about shedding the clothes and shedding the preconceived notions of being male.

Much success gentlemen.

This post was edited