News letter July 8 2020

I'm having trouble sending out the newsletter from the website server, I'll post it here, and I'll resend it on either Yahoo or Gmail to the members that are not on TN. If you're not signed up for the newsletter and you would like one, go to the website and sign up. Because I normally won't post them here. Or maybe I will, I guess it just depends.

1- Bright Future
2- New Day pass Membership
3- Clothing optional
4- Mickey H visit
5- Friday BBQs
6- Swimming pool
7- Club House relocation
8- Driveway

It looks like the club has a bright future, it's only in the beginning stages, already clearly able to meet its operational and future building expenses. The revenue from the rent and member dues have been higher than expected. Moreover, the Club has been better received than we expected. Especially considering it's in a rough and primitive stage of development. Now we know the formula (remote low cost nude Country Club) works and we will continue to build (we would have continued even if it wasn't). As long as we don't construct any Roman coliseums or marble statues, the club is physically feasible. Continuing to spend conservatively, the club can continue to offer low-cost memberships, and will be in good shape for a bright future.

As such, we're going to make a new lower price, member package, it would be a one-year day pass, for $33 or $25, (that would be for the entire year) and camping at $5 per night. (We're still figuring out the details). The idea is to boost participation. (we are more interested in growing the participation than the money) We will still have the $100 one year package, it includes longer-term camping (20 nights) at no additional cost. (It's more for the die-hard nudist) And for now the lots and trailers rental prices would remain the same.

We are planning to alter the Clothing Optional rule, to: Clothing Optional for both genders. Originally the rule required men to go nude in the inner area of the club. The rule was designed to weed out, leg humpers and butt sniffers. And so far we haven't had any problem with that whatsoever. We are concerned the nudity requirement could deter newbie couples/men from joining. Changing Club policy to clothing optional for both genders, would simplify a confusing policy. Then we need only conduct a casual interview of new male members. (Or if they show up naked we can be pretty well assured they are for real) However, new members could skip the interview process if they are already established in the nudist community such as, TN, AANR, MNO, NS, or similar nudist organizations. Or if a current member is vouching for them. Women dressed or undressed are still given membership automatically.

Mickey H from Colorado is coming for a visit, this Friday the 10th, I believe he plans to stay for the weekend and hopefully longer. He is building a similar type of Club in Colorado (his is bordered by the National Forest and is quite beautiful). We will post links to his organization on our website. Here's a link to his page on TN
https://www.truenudists.com/group/co-in-co/

Friday BBQs will continue, Dave from Bozeman was down last weekend to help with work around the Club, we leveled and setup the pool. Tied up some other odds and ends. (Drank beer and BBQ) He also donated 70 bucks for burgers on Fridays. So for now we will have Friday BBQs with free burgers. It's still a bring your own beer kind of affair. Of course the grill is still available, to anyone who has a burning desire to cook something themselves. I think Annie plans to cook burgers between 5 and 6 ish.

Just be forewarned the area is more of a construction zone than a club right now.

The above ground swimming pool is set and we're in the process of filling at now. It's 7600 gallon so it takes a while. We're still working out the details with the hot tub, right now it kind of holds water, but it's currently a cold tub, since we're working on the off-grid heating system.

We relocated the RV clubhouse, to a pad that overlooks the swimming pool area, we are leveling it now and plan to build a deck or pad off of it with an awning a sort of sheltered area for the barbecue and a place to eat should the Sunshine turn to rain showers, it is Montana and that does happen. The RV Club House does have a functioning stove, refrigerator and bathroom. It has a small solar system, enough to run lights.

The driveway is still in pretty rough shape and is steep. We are in the process of hauling fill material down to make the approach more approachable. Expect loose surfaces and cobblestones, so far front wheel drive vehicles have been making it up just fine. If you are pulling a trailer you will need four wheel drive. If you have a larger RV with lower ground clearance you may be able to set up at Tracy's place, he's on a separate Club property, a mile from the Club but with better access. Keep in mind, this is RV boondocking and primitive camping at both Club properties.

I've got more to cover, but it'll have to wait for another newsletter. Or we'll just discuss it around the campfire.

This topic was edited
RE:News letter July 8 2020

Glad you made it out on Sunday! I didn't see your post till today, But to answer your questions in case anyone else is wondering, flip flops or sandals are good. but of course for hiking its regular mountain to rain oh, you probably want hiking boots. It is possible to find trees that are spaced far enough apart for hammock, but I would probably invest in one of those metal hammock racks.

This post was edited