How do you take your Coffee?

How do you usually take your coffee? Black, creamy, with or without sugar, ... ?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:How do you take your Coffee?

Just a small amount of sugar for me.

And a porch to enjoy it on of course :-)

This post was edited
RE:How do you take your Coffee?eTne

My coffee has sweetener, a small splash of milk & cream. I use either Demerara or Turbinado (sp?) as sweetener. The sweetner is less refined cane sugar and works well.

This post was edited

Cream or milk no sugar.

This post was edited

Powdered non dairy creamer (about a tea spoon) no sugar. I drink French or Italian Roast. I also enjoy a cup Espresso on occasion. It depends on the mood but I may ad a dash of raw sugar to my espresso but not always.

This post was edited

Always black. The only thing that sweetens my coffee is the kiss my wife gives me when one of us brings a cup to the other.

This post was edited

How I mostly take my coffee; black with sugar :-))

This post was edited

Always used to be black, but since the oral surgery I can not have it hot. I have been using one of those small cans of Starbucks espresso with cream. Really enjoy that now. Only thing better than TN and coffee mornings is at the nude campground with fellow nude coffee lovers :)

This post was edited

Freshly ground black, but my wife dresses her with coconut oil, flaxseed milk, spices and a few other additives.

This post was edited

My first cup is usually a double shot French Vanilla Latte. That kickstarts my day and any after that would be black. I use Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style pods for the latte and my black coffee is usually a medium roast.

This post was edited

Black, no milk, no sugar.

This post was edited