Care to participate in a survey?

For those of you rarely visit the "Sex and Sexuality" forum, there is a very heated debate in the works.
A gauntlet has been thrown down as to how the average nudist thinks, feels and would react to the following scenario:

So let's say you're at the beach with your love. You'r enjoying a beautiful naked day in the sun You both look at each other, it's that look you both know. You look around ..... not too crowded. You see an area off away from the fray that may offer just enough discretion. "Well, want to?" "Lets do it!" You sneak away with a little daring and a bit of excitement about what is to come. You find the right spot and let nature take its course, having a beautiful intimate moment.
Little did you know, your actions were being monitored by someone who takes it upon themselves to report such a disgusting act.

This is the "A" vs "B" scenario in question.
A: You can see yourself or someone else willing to advantage of a moment and have no problem with it.
B: You are disgusted by the notion and would turn them in.

This is the "Great Nudist Controversy" being discussed. How do "True Nudists" really feel about this?
I hope many of you out there will review the thread and vote. Lets see what the consensus really is in the nudist community.

This topic was edited
RE:Care to participate in a survey?

My inclination is A, but key here is the term "an area off away from the fray that may offer just enough discretion". I'd prefer to switch out "would" for "may". I like to keep private moments private enough to keep my attention focused on my love partner and not the environment or people around us. Sure, there's a sense of uncertainty which can add to the thrill of the moment, including being in the path of the local fauna or a nocturnal dog and his owner, all part of the ecosystem vs. the feeling of being on display.

This post was edited

A. - It's harmless. So long as the couple was not consummating their affection in front of children, and made an attempt to be discreet, anyone reporting them needs to get a life.

This post was edited

I would probably not report but then I would not visit that beach as often as I would like.

I see men pleasuring themselves when I visit the Korean spa. I dont report them but then I dont go there as often as I would like to because it makes me uncomfortable.

Then the question is, how long before nudity is no longer allowed at the beach because it has become a place where sexual activity is tolerated?

Another member posted in a thered on this topic before that beaches in his area were closed because people were not confronted and eventually the city shut them down.

There is a line however between overt sexual activity and a couple just sharing an intimate moment. A couple of the hot springs we visit have a No Touching policy. One place is so strict that a couple cant even kiss. The other is more lenient and more fun.

This post was edited

I get you Mc! The truth is, in today's culture, it is not likely to be tolerated by the authorities or the community at large. The potential for closings could ultimately be the result. The question is not whether we should have a "free for all" on our nudist beaches in today's society.
The intent of the survey is to see if the consensus among nudists is to whether an isolated incident , such as the one described would prompt you to turn a blind eye or blow the whistle! I'm just looking for today's average nudist mindset, leaning closed or leaning open.
I personally would turn a blind eye and move on!

So I would be an "A".
Thanks for your input

This post was edited

I think that I would opt for C, gather a group to stand and watch. If it is an isolated incident, they would not be likely to repeat it and the area would not get a reputation for that kind of activity.
It is true that some beaches have been closed because they have been overrun by people more interested in sexual rather than non-sexual nudity. For legitimate patrons to keep quiet and isolate themselves from the area also can contribute to the closure.

This post was edited

I would have to go with "A" as I have been in this situation at least once before.

This post was edited

I think that I would opt for C, gather a group to stand and watch. If it is an isolated incident, they would not be likely to repeat it and the area would not get a reputation for that kind of activity.It is true that some beaches have been closed because they have been overrun by people more interested in sexual rather than non-sexual nudity. For legitimate patrons to keep quiet and isolate themselves from the area also can contribute to the closure.
This is not in the spirit of the survey, The intent was to get alone and away from the fray not put on a show or involve the neighbors. There is no "C" here!

This post was edited

If the couple is genuinely out of view, then this scenario doesn't need to take place at a nude beach at all, and the usual rules apply - behavior in a nudist context is more or less the same as behavior in a textile context. And in that same spirit, I'm an "A" - if I encountered a couple going at it in some place where they likely expected privacy, I would just move on - whether it's on a backbeach dune somewhere, or behind the bushes in a park.

This post was edited

Have been there and have seen it too. I have to vote on option A. Just move along and let them enjoy their moment.

This post was edited

A if they are being discreet about it, otherwise B.

This post was edited