Naturist Clubs Opening Up After Lockdown

We have all suffered due to Covid-1, so it is nice that things are, albeit it slowly, opening up again including I am glad to say, our naturist clubs. As members of a great naturist club in St Albans in Hertfordshire, is was so nice to be able to start going again with the outdoor pool also being allowed to open. Hopefully then we will all now get some great weather over the coming summer months to enjoy what we all like doing, naturism. Anyone of like minds, we would love to hear from you.

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist Clubs Opening Up After Lockdown

Remember that all even numbered lanes have to be without water to allow social distancing.

LOL

This post was edited

Numbered lanes? Not sure they exist in naturist clubs outdoor pools, certinly not at ours, however our club is having the 2 metre distancing rule in the pool. Enjoy.

This post was edited

Unfortunately it looks like our summer was had while in lock down. The weather for the next few weeks is pants.

During lock down I was working from home, with the laptop in the shade and me in the sun. I've never had such a great tan, but unfortunately it's already starting to fade :(

I am missing my local swim though, but we don't know when they will be able to reopen.

This post was edited