RE:Naked night walk

Yesterday a thunderstorm with drenching rains and high winds came through the area. It knocked out the power all around us, but not ours. Around 3:00 a.m. my wife and I awoke due to the heat and humidity and discovered our power was also out. I went outside wearing shorts to check on things and found the streetlights were out. After removing my shorts, walked down the street nude. It was so dark I could hardly see myself. The most anyone else could have seen without a flashlight would have been a silhouette and the nudity would have gone undetected. Told my wife when I got back and she laughed. If I had not been so tired it would have been fun to walk around the block naked. Doubt Ill ever have another opportunity like that.

I guess it never occurred to you that there could have been some downed power lines that were still energized and you couldn't see them in the dark. These can be just a few feet above the ground and be able to light you up Big Time. Be careful around areas where there is storm damage to
power lines.

This post was edited

Thanks for the concern/warning. No powerlines in the area. Everything is underground.

This post was edited

Ive done once in vacation, non naturist place, a Spanish island, woke up early in the morning, before breakfast was served, get out of the hotel, arriving by the road, cross it and directly strip down my swimsuit. Was amazing. Stayed there almost 1 hour naked. Got excited also. Was such a great feeling.

Only another guy was there about 100m away.

Sad Im not living by a beach. And not sure I would try that in USA either. LOL.

This post was edited