Favorite Coffee Food/Snacks

What food or snacks are your favorites to pair with coffee?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite Coffee Food/Snacks

Not a fan of food with coffee. Love my coffee but not while eating. If eating breakfast I'll drink ice water when I'm at a restaurant or orange juice if I'm at home.

I'm not paying 3 dollars for a glass of orange juice without refills :-)~~~

This post was edited

In the morning I like a nice French pastry with my coffee. When that's not available, a slice of Di's banana and chocolate chips bread is a nice addition!

This post was edited

Banana bread is good. My wife makes zucchini bread every once in a while and that does not last long around the house. Then camping I require my hostess powdered donuts with my morning coffee. It has become my camping treat but now I have to buy the big back because my kids like the tradition just as much. They have hot cocoa.

This post was edited

Sitting outside this morning with my coffee and a slice of banana bread that my wife made this week. No sun, but the birds are singing and a few deer have walked by the back fence.

Never tasted banana bread but it sure sounds delicious! :-)))

This post was edited

My wife is a great cook. Its a wonder that I havent broken the scales :)

^_^

Whenever my partner thinks he is gaining weight because of the food I prepare he always blames me that I shouldn't make it taste good, and when I then tell him he doesn't have to eat it he is always like 'don't worry sweetie, I don't mind gaining some weight' (men are strange!) :-DDD

This post was edited

Some of my favorites; cake (especially chocolate cake), sugar loaf, soft gingerbread, pancakes & warm sugared waffles :-))

This post was edited

Sitting outside this morning with my coffee and a slice of banana bread that my wife made this week. No sun, but the birds are singing and a few deer have walked by the back fence.Never tasted banana bread but it sure sounds delicious! :-)))

It's extremely easy to make! Just add chocolate chips if you're a chocolate lover! ... Oh wait... I forgot who I was talking to! ;DDDDDDDD

flour, eggs, baking soda, salt, ripe bananas... and chocolate chips! Did I mention that it's really good with chocolate chips!? ;D

This post was edited

Sitting outside this morning with my coffee and a slice of banana bread that my wife made this week. No sun, but the birds are singing and a few deer have walked by the back fence.Never tasted banana bread but it sure sounds delicious! :-)))It's extremely easy to make! Just add chocolate chips if you're a chocolate lover! ... Oh wait... I forgot who I was talking to! ;DDDDDDDDflour, eggs, baking soda, salt, ripe bananas... and chocolate chips! Did I mention that it's really good with chocolate chips!? ;D

Forgot who you were talking to? :-O

Don't underestimate my baking skills!

^_^

This post was edited

Sitting outside this morning with my coffee and a slice of banana bread that my wife made this week. No sun, but the birds are singing and a few deer have walked by the back fence.Never tasted banana bread but it sure sounds delicious! :-)))It's extremely easy to make! Just add chocolate chips if you're a chocolate lover! ... Oh wait... I forgot who I was talking to! ;DDDDDDDDflour, eggs, baking soda, salt, ripe bananas... and chocolate chips! Did I mention that it's really good with chocolate chips!? ;DForgot who you were talking to? :-ODon't underestimate my baking skills!^_^

I know you can bake... I was referring to your love of chocolate! ;DDDDDD

This post was edited

I know you can bake... I was referring to your love of chocolate! ;DDDDDD

:-))))

This post was edited