How to deal with a pesky erection

I have been to nude events in the past and I have always had the same concern every time. What happens if I get a hard on. I know it's completely normal to happen when dealing with anxiety of being nude and also seeing others who are naked. What is the general rule at nudist resorts/camps if that happens? Am I right to worry or am I over concerned?

This topic was edited
RE:How to deal with a pesky erection

The first rule is not to do anything whatsoever, including ogling people you find sexy, to bring it about. It's actually pretty obvious when an erection is sexual in nature - posture changes, pupils widen, it's almost impossible to smile. So don't think you can pretend. If it's not just a random passing thing, people will sense that.

If it does happen, keep it inconspicuous until it fades - sit down, roll over, get in the water, pull up a towel.

Guys worry way too much about this; it's much rarer in real life social nudity than it is while you are sitting at home contemplating the subject.

This post was edited

Wise words.

This post was edited

I agree with all the very good advice Steve gives.

I do find it strange that a man in his 50s whos been on TN for 7 years and has been to many naturist events still has this problem. Is there something else going on here?

This post was edited

I agree with all the very good advice Steve gives.I do find it strange that a man in his 50s whos been on TN for 7 years and has been to many naturist events still has this problem. Is there something else going on here?

You should have ended your comment at the first line ! But you had to make more of it as you always do. Assuming more than you need to, you need to stop trying to think of yourself as the other person or that your interpretation of his words are trying to tell you more than they actually are !!!!

This post was edited

It looks like I have picked up a couple of fanboys.

(Edited)

One now seems to have removed his inane comment. ;-)

This post was edited

To be fair, I have met allot of nudists and my penis has a mind of his own. I just ignore him and he goes down on his own. I think its just part of being a nudist.

Im not offended by an erection as long as its not encouraged or companied with inappropriate behaviour.

This post was edited

Early on I found it boils down to simple mind control, keep my mind out of the gutter and no erection ;-) It is said that our brain is our biggest sex organ. It is a medical fact that when we get turned on a gland in the brain releases a hormone into the blood stream, when that hormone reaches the penis it causes the out going blood vessels to constrict / close trapping the blood in the penis for the erection. So mine does not have a mind of it's own. The unintended erection I do get are in bed at night, and mostly my body's way of waking me up to tell me that my bladder is full ;-)

This post was edited

In my experiences with the FKK in the seventies, I don't remember it being a problem. There was one guy at one of the get-togethers that had what looked like an 80% erection, but nobody paid it any mind, except for teasing him a little for it. He wasn't "fluffing it" or calling extra attention to it. I don't know if that was the universal attitude there at the time, or whether it's still the case today, but it seemed to me like a sensible reaction to the situation.

This post was edited