Has your life/nudist life changed because of Covid?

Has this virus pandemic changed your life/nudist life much?

Di and I are naked most days, all day and sometimes for days on end. During the initial self isolation, Di and I went 34 days without ever putting on clothes or any kind. Living here in Southern Cal, the temps are such that we can get away with it 95% of the time throughout the year. When it was cold, we just stayed in and turned up the heat. I don't think we washed clothes that entire month but we did wash towels! hahahaha

Being naked for extended lengths of time didn't change much for us with Covid but not seeing our girls and grandkids was a killer. At the 35th day, we asked them to do a curbside visit. We slipped on some clothes and sat on the porch and they drove over and sat in their car and we visited. That helped but no physical contact was really weighing heavy on us. We ended up going nearly 3 months without a hug but that ended when our eldest grandson graduated and we hugged everyone.

Wearing masks is an adjustment but we do it willingly. We both hope at some time soon we won't have to anymore. We're getting lots of projects done because there's nothing open that we want to do or visit. I think since Covid began, we have easily spent 90% or more of these days naked. Clothing has only been worn for a couple to several hours of the day and those days have been sparse. We did take a motorhome trip and even though we drove to the campground naked and spent our time inside the coach naked, we did leave to visit a few places that were open and we had to dress. With so much time being nude, wearing clothes here and there for a few hours was not a game changer or issue.

This topic was edited
RE:Has your life/nudist life changed because of Covid?

I'm glad I'm not working! I was on the job during some rough virus times and then the AIDS epidemic. I caught the flu and brought it home several times during the time I was a medic. At one point, a couple of times, all 4 of us were down with the flu. I missed a couple of days of work and our girls missed school but my wife trucked on. She's a trooper and refuses to stop going and trying to maintain a normal everyday life. She was sick and still took care of all of us.

Covid has kept us isolated far longer than we had anticipated. Di is an introvert so staying home is not a bad thing with her. For me, I'm an extrovert and a very social person. Being cooped up drives me nuts. I have, however, been the designated Dine Out Tuesday provider of drive thru food. The upside is that I can do it naked! I've gotten antsy a few times and my wife has opted to stay home while I jump in the jeep, throw some shorts and t shirt in the back seat and head out for a drive around town. Getting to know lots of back roads and where the take you!

This post was edited
RE:Has your life/nudist life changed because of Covid?

I am nude less because our grandson is here more.
Also many of my former teleconferences have changed to Zoom meetings.
I am wearing shirts less, even though I need to wear one for a Zoom meeting, and haven't worn long slacks in over 2 months.

This post was edited