RE:to drive or not to drive

update I have driven to work about 12 times so far. Including this morning. The one thing I have noticed is people really do not pay attention to people in the car. I do have shorts ready to put on or cover up but rarely need them. Sometimes at a traffic light.
I actually drive better naked. Do not speed or take chances. I can say I enjoy my naked drives to work.

This post was edited

I dont think she saw that I was pantsless as her vehicle was a little lower than mine. But she gave me a nasty look about my naked top half. Not like Im anything to look at, Im not trying to show off so who cares what she thinks.
On one trip home from the beach this summer, driving nude, passed two older men standing on the side of the road talking. They waved as I went by. May have noticed my being topless, as the windshield isnt tinted.

This post was edited

Just be careful...

This post was edited

Just be careful...
Totally agree. Some of my rules. Have darkly tinted windows. Have something handy to cover your lap if necessary. Be aware of higher vehicles around you. Donald Duck if the weather suggests it would keep from attracting attention.

This post was edited

Drive if you are comfortable this way, don't if you are not. Don't drive if you will be constantly adjusting things. I drive naked every time I come back from a CO beach, I sit on a towel or sarong that I had around me to get into the car if there were other people near me in the car park. I simply undo the towel for the 45-50 minute drive home. Often stop to make a drink on the way, I carry hot water and I get out naked and make my tea, get back in and continue. These are country roads so they are not busy and I can hear if a car is approaching.

This post was edited

Been driving naked, most of the time, for over 45 years. I started way back in '73 when I got back from Vietnam. I was driving back and forth from our home in Southern Cal to San Francisco where my ship was stationed. I drove to work and back home from work for 32 years. On one occasion, I was in a staff position and had a red car with lights, siren, the works. I was stupidly naked while driving the red car and came upon an accident. I called it in and tried to slip on shorts to get outta the car, open the truck and get my turnouts (personal protective equipment) out and on. Not a smart move and I didn't do that for the rest of the time I was in the position.

You have to do what's right for you. My wife obviously knows and has known for all these years that I drive naked. She rides almost naked sometimes. Her biggest beef with me is that I wear a seat belt all the time but especially if I'm driving naked. Our only car, for now, is our new Jeep and it has dark tinted windows and is lifted so there's little chance of being seen but we sit on sarongs to cover if we think someone might see. Finally got our motorhome drivers and passengers windows slightly tinted for added obscurity. I seem to drive a bit more civilized when I'm naked and my wife loves that! hahaha

This post was edited

Well you want to keep her happy to. I would recommend you both go for nude drives on back roads during low traffic hours and at warm summer nights and a few winter nights with a warm cabin to enjoy. Get her to be comfortable in doing it to so she understands what a temptation it is.

This post was edited

We do the driving where I am nude and she is clothed with me as well. Love those car rides.

This post was edited

We do the driving where I am nude and she is clothed with me as well. Love those car rides.

This post was edited

I have noticed the term Donald Ducking mentioned on several occasion when referring to driving naked what does it mean?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy