RE:New encouraging Swimsuit fashion trend?

Don't be too hard on newbies. Yes, lots of people over lots of years have said more or less the same things. But think about where they're coming from - there's a body area they've never had any experience with as part of their social presentation, and of course they're going to think about that when they're coming into a context where it's exposed. And who are they going to talk to about it? They can't generally get feedback from their friends, because their nudist experiences are very likely going to be among relative strangers. And of course they want feedback, not just an opportunity for researching a forum archive.

It's fair to point out that experienced nudists really, really, don't care. But that can be expressed as a reassurance - "Oh, don't worry about it" - rather than a criticism - "How dare you ask?"

This post was edited

Don't be too hard on newbies. Yes, lots of people over lots of years have said more or less the same things. But think about where they're coming from - there's a body area they've never had any experience with as part of their social presentation, and of course they're going to think about that when they're coming into a context where it's exposed. And who are they going to talk to about it? They can't generally get feedback from their friends, because their nudist experiences are very likely going to be among relative strangers. And of course they want feedback, not just an opportunity for researching a forum archive.It's fair to point out that experienced nudists really, really, don't care. But that can be expressed as a reassurance - "Oh, don't worry about it" - rather than a criticism - "How dare you ask?"

Agreed. One thing is the search feature in the upper left corner appears to be only for looking up members. I see NO search feature for topics. Unless I missed it, that leaves searching thread by thread and post by post for the topic you want :-( How many millions of posts are on this site to look through, Nobody has that time to invest.

This post was edited

Try using Google with the website included in the search. I just searched "truenudists.com volkswagen", and was linked to a thread I knew was in the gear head forum. I imagine similar searches would have similar results.

This post was edited

I'm not too worried. It's easier for me to scroll than reply and, as mentioned, search is not this site's forte. I myself have posted similar comments on various threads across forums, groups and locations as I encounter them. It's a bit like circulating at a party. The same conversation may be happening in different groups. Perhaps it's what they're interested in! :-)

This post was edited

Anyway, the seaside town I spent some time in for the last fee days showed no evidence of blokes' swim shorts getting smaller, but then it's pretty sleepy. More walkers than swimmers with the weather ranging from rain to showers to cool-but-mostly-sunny. Just nice enough for a dip, laying out, and a paddle. Circumstances limited me to a brief with 1" sides and a not-that-low waistline. The more daring suits stayed in my bag, except for a moment when I modelled for my wife indoors to show what she's missing...

This post was edited