RE:One man's agenda

Why even put ya self into two group to start with. We are all humans. Same group. Are life preference is our own. If I drive a red car dose that put me in the red group ? No. I just happen to buy a red car or it a color I like. To go with or without clothes is a personal preference. Why the need to split ya self off into ur own little corner I don't understand.

This post was edited

sorry but I don't agree with you on this. In YOUR mind it may be that way. This idea you have about a group lesser than the other is kind of nuts.

Can you disagree with someone without calling them names? You made my point perfectly for me.

This post was edited

Are life preference is our own. If I drive a red car dose that put me in the red group ? No. I just happen to buy a red car or it a color I like. To go with or without clothes is a personal preference.

Ironically, this could be said about the arguments over sexual orientation which were the reason for this thread. Some people just happen to be more attracted to members of the same sex than the opposite sex. Do we need separate groups?

This post was edited

Agree textile is not a bad word. It means people who do not practice nudism. Really why is everyone so sensitive.

This post was edited

Hey don't give attraction a bad name, just remember this NUDIST LIVES MATTER

This post was edited

Sometimes (most times for me) a label is just a label. Its a way to differentiate different ideas, attitudes, likes or dislikes by the person who uses it. But it doesnt necessarily mean better or worse. Categorizing differences is how we communicate. Don't take offense if none is given or implied. Its how we learn and grow.

This post was edited

Very well said scron28!

This post was edited

I thought the purpose of TN and other nudist organizations is to treat nudity as non-sexual. There are a lot of excited people here.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy