RE:Types of Ring?

My usual ring that I can wear comfortably for days at a time is this stainless steel one.

This post was edited

Here's some I like to wear.

This post was edited

Is it comfortable ?

This post was edited

My favourite is a chrome-steel one made from about 15 small spheres welded together...

This post was edited

Absolutely!

This post was edited

Hi Chris! That sounds like a cool design; do you have any pics of it?
Regards, Dave

This post was edited

A short while ago I discovered stainless metrings at the hardware store that might suit my purpose. I purchased a twin pack of 40mm inside diameter x 6 mm thickness rings and a four pack of 28 mm x 4 mm rungs.They turned out to be the perfect size for me (I wonder how many rings are sold for attaching cables and how many for personal adornment, LOL), with the added flexibility of increasing or decreasing the number of rings as desired.Two behind the package and four behind the glans was quite doable and they are very secure. No risk of dropping anything for me if nude or commando.Next trip to the hardware store saw me purchase another packet of each.That allows me to go up to four rings around my package (just shy of an inch in width) and eight behind the glans (realistically the maximum for me as a grower).Two rings around my package tends to set it off and brings a certain degree of bobble. The third and fourth ring increases the bobble and the effect becomes noticeable under loose shorts. Adding the smaller rings behind the glans acts to increase the swing when walking.I've also found that, for me, it's possible to wear them continuously without discomfort. I put on two a week and a half ago and was able to increase this to four. It's no longer possible to sleep on my stomach, through. Laying out on the sand requires me to dig a divot! Arousal seems more pronounced, but everything goes back down afterwards in a normal fashion. The number of instances of arousal has not changed.At the beach today, 12 rings in total may have been a bit much. I wasn't the only one wearing jewelry today, but I probably had the most. I was the only one not to see it from a distance, but I presume the glisten was prominent on what was a very clear day. The thought that ~80g of metal hanging off my shaft may stretch things a little did not materialise. Short as ever in that setting. Bouncy, though. Yet to see if a bit of tan line resulted, I'll give it time to develop.Would I wear that much to the CO beach again? Perhaps not (2+2 may be as less over-the-top option) but it was fun to try. Or leave them at home. But if I'm already wearing them anyway, I don't plan to remove them at the CO beach.For textile beaches, the glans ring can be visible under swimsuits, depending on the style. I may skip them in that setting, unless I go back to using my wedding band.

Wow. Photos would be exciting

This post was edited

Wow. Photos would be exciting

Those ones never stay up for me!

This post was edited

Wow. Photos would be excitingThose ones never stay up for me!

Prophecy fulfilled!

For anyone interested, the 40 mm rings are around 30 g each.

This post was edited

I mostly wear a stainless steel one, love the weight on my cock and balls. But also have leather and rubber. Sometimes I wear a stainless steel ring around cock and balls and an extra ring around the balls only (like a ballstretcher). Love it!

This post was edited