New Hairy Nudist

New to nudism here and so happy to find a group of people who like to keep things natural! As a new nudist I have been so self conscious about being a hairy guy. I feel like so many nudists prefer to be totally smooth. I honestly take pride in my bush and something I have always admired in a man. I remember growing up I would always see my dad's thick full bush and other men when we went to lockers rooms and I thought it was the most masculine thing, I couldn't wait until puberty to get hair. Now I'm fairly hairy all over.

Question to you all: Do you ever feel out of place in groups being hairy or are most people generally accepting?

This topic was edited
RE:New Hairy Nudist

Anyone whondoesnt appreciate the hair on you needs to mind their own business

This post was edited

i have a very thick full wide hip to hip pubic hair bush and i am very proud of it and i too find it very masculine and nothing to be ashamed of. however i have been in nudist company with men and women and had comments about the fact that i dont trim or shave it off and i was really shocked by that, to each their own i say and i am not changing my bushiness for anyone.

This post was edited

Ive had compliments on my bush but never negative comments. When someone is shaved/smooth I keep my opinions to myself.

This post was edited

I think most are very accepting. I prefer to keep things natural and I do compare myself to other males having more hair than I, but I got. what I got. I can't change that and am happy that I have it. For my masculinity is that you are able to sprout body hair.

This post was edited

New to nudism here and so happy to find a group of people who like to keep things natural! As a new nudist I have been so self conscious about being a hairy guy. I feel like so many nudists prefer to be totally smooth. I honestly take pride in my bush and something I have always admired in a man. I remember growing up I would always see my dad's thick full bush and other men when we went to lockers rooms and I thought it was the most masculine thing, I couldn't wait until puberty to get hair. Now I'm fairly hairy all over.Question to you all: Do you ever feel out of place in groups being hairy or are most people generally accepting?

I was too but I realized that most admired me and my pubes much later. Find admirers who appreciate the real you. I certainly do.

This post was edited

I enjoy having full pubes and hairy arms and legs..wish I had thick chest hair...however I was told by a few men on True Nudist when I first joined that before going to any Nudist Resorts I should shave my body. Was told Nudist prefer smooth look...well not me...hairy men get a big thumbs up from me.

This post was edited