RE:Expressing naked confidence ...and how other people might interpret it.

I believe that worrying about to what angle a womens legs are spread apart while naked shows the double standards that exist in our society. I do not try and cover my genitals while I am naked and also do not care about how spread my legs are. I do as I want to enjoy the sun and simply being free. Just as when I am enjoying the sun, my penis will get more engorged than when I just came out of the water and it is shrunk way up. I tend to not like it when it is shrunk way up, and dont mind when it swells in the warmth. Sometimes When I get really warm, I ride the edge between engorged from the warmth and an erection and when it crosses the line, I either cover it or jump in the water. I am not there to offend anyone, but just enjoying the sun. Every man knows what I am talking about and if they say otherwise they are just lying.. My wife or any other woman should have the same right. It might be her exhibitionist side or simply her desire to feel the warmth of the sun on her labia. Guys might understand better if their parts were tucked away most of the time. We simply have the luxury of them being out there beyond our control. We as naturists need to be more accepting of each other. When my wife bends over to pick something up people see more than just her labia. We all have assholes, just dont be an asshole. Being a nudist means to me that there isnt any part of me that I feel the need to prevent another from seeing. There is no one type of person. Stop trying to interpret others intentions and simply embrace life and the freedom to share more of ourselves in a less inhibited way.

This post was edited

@JerryCA exactly

This post was edited

Really good examples of confidence, helping others and behaving in a reasonable way when naked around others. I was at the beach recently with a newbie, we put our gear down, I stripped straight away and she stayed in a bikini, she was a bit surprised at me doing that so quickly. I explained it's a nude beach (albeit with lots more textiles, I explained that in another group) so why mess around, I've been nude at the beach for many years, she accepted that. We walked down to the water for a swim, she still had the bikini on and she held my hand tight, she was a little nervous for me I think. She remarked about me being so comfortable being naked in front of others and it actually helped her, I didn't pose or strut just walked to the water and enjoyed a beautiful swim, we then walked back to our towels. After a while she took her top off and was comfortable enough to walk back to the water for a couple more swims and for a walk along the beach. To me comfort and confidence go hand in hand. When walking back to our towels we saw a few more nudies and she admired and became more comfortable, she even remarked at a woman on her own, naked and getting a tan all over but discretely with her legs away from where walkers would see. Whether it's women working on their all over tan discretely or men being mindful of an erection, it's about respecting others as well as being comfortable and not arrogant about the places we are lucky to have.

This post was edited

I believe that worrying about to what angle a womens legs are spread apart while naked shows the double standards that exist in our society. I do not try and cover my genitals while I am naked and also do not care about how spread my legs are. I do as I want to enjoy the sun and simply being free. Just as when I am enjoying the sun, my penis will get more engorged than when I just came out of the water and it is shrunk way up. I tend to not like it when it is shrunk way up, and dont mind when it swells in the warmth. Sometimes When I get really warm, I ride the edge between engorged from the warmth and an erection and when it crosses the line, I either cover it or jump in the water. I am not there to offend anyone, but just enjoying the sun. Every man knows what I am talking about and if they say otherwise they are just lying.. My wife or any other woman should have the same right. It might be her exhibitionist side or simply her desire to feel the warmth of the sun on her labia. Guys might understand better if their parts were tucked away most of the time. We simply have the luxury of them being out there beyond our control. We as naturists need to be more accepting of each other. When my wife bends over to pick something up people see more than just her labia. We all have assholes, just dont be an asshole. Being a nudist means to me that there isnt any part of me that I feel the need to prevent another from seeing. There is no one type of person. Stop trying to interpret others intentions and simply embrace life and the freedom to share more of ourselves in a less inhibited way.

I'm not sure where in this thread, anyone was "worried about what angle a womens legs are spread apart while naked," was discussed. Maybe you read something outta context?

This post was edited

Really good examples of confidence, helping others and behaving in a reasonable way when naked around others. I was at the beach recently with a newbie, we put our gear down, I stripped straight away and she stayed in a bikini, she was a bit surprised at me doing that so quickly. I explained it's a nude beach (albeit with lots more textiles, I explained that in another group) so why mess around, I've been nude at the beach for many years, she accepted that. We walked down to the water for a swim, she still had the bikini on and she held my hand tight, she was a little nervous for me I think. She remarked about me being so comfortable being naked in front of others and it actually helped her, I didn't pose or strut just walked to the water and enjoyed a beautiful swim, we then walked back to our towels. After a while she took her top off and was comfortable enough to walk back to the water for a couple more swims and for a walk along the beach. To me comfort and confidence go hand in hand. When walking back to our towels we saw a few more nudies and she admired and became more comfortable, she even remarked at a woman on her own, naked and getting a tan all over but discretely with her legs away from where walkers would see. Whether it's women working on their all over tan discretely or men being mindful of an erection, it's about respecting others as well as being comfortable and not arrogant about the places we are lucky to have.

In our case, our first trip to the nude beach, Di kept her t shirt and shorts on for about 15 mins. She sat trying to read her book but couldn't help but look up frequently to see what was going on. Di does not like being the center of attention. She doesn't like to stand out or look out of place. That morning, she literally was the only one dressed on the beach. She abruptly stood up and took off the two items of clothing she had on and was naked. She looked at me and said, "I look stupid being the only one dressed." She felt that most everyone watching her as the dressed person and then no one really cared when she was finally naked.

Di's confidence grew each visit to the beach, and it was she who usually suggested our walks down the beach. She loved those walks and commented on how free she felt, how natural it felt and as usual, wondered why it took so long for her to realize that going to the beach, to clubs and resorts was something she should have agreed to years and years prior. Di still doesn't like being the center of attention nor does she not care about being singled out for doing something out of routine or sync with the crowd. She likes to just blend and not be noticed but she does enjoy the freedom and confidence nudism has given her.

This post was edited