Hello everyone

Hey everybody!! I am in Chattanooga, TN and looking for friends to hang out with naked. I really enjoy social nudity but rarely get the chance to do so as I dont have many nudist friends. I am hooefulthat this will help with that. I am originally from Orlando but moved to Chattanooga 6 years ago. I sure do hope to meet some of y'all. Drop me a note if you are interested. Thanks for adding me on here.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello everyone

looking for friends to hang out with naked. I really enjoy social nudity but rarely get the chance to do so as I don't have many nudist friends. I am hopeful this will help
Welcome to the group. The 2 biggest obstacle to meeting nude friends is 1) finding them and 2) finding a mutually agreeable gathering place and time. You have started to overcome number 1 by joining this group. If you have a nude friendly location, just set the time and advertise when it will be.
Oh that it were that easy, one can not be too public about a precise location. When I was in a non-landed club a few years back, the club would generally advertise the event but only send the exact details to known persons. A known person was someone who was a paying member (duh) or an interested person who had been met in person, clothed, in a neutral public place (coffee shop, pub, etc). When you think about it, the way most any get together is created.
I look forward to this group facilitating new (IRL) friendships and fun times together.

This post was edited

I am also seeking one or more to hang out with. Please send me a message in the regular message center.

This post was edited

Welcome and thanks sssooo much for posting.

I truly wish we would all start posting here. Love conversations and it breaks the ice.

This post was edited