RE:Showering with other men...Gave me Legit Bromance friends

Same experience, buds for life

This post was edited

Same experience, buds for life

This post was edited

that story was so cool to read, it be cool to take showers w friends and nothing come of it

This post was edited

OMG I am crying. So heart felt.

This post was edited

Having just joined this group, yours was the first thing I read. It's a marvellous story of how being honest and open can lead to much closer and fuller friendships. Thank you for sharing. I am delighted that you and Roy bonded so emotionally and especially that you formed a lasting friendship.

This post was edited

beautiful heartfelt and honest - thanks

This post was edited

Beautiful

This post was edited

Your story is great and funny. You proved you are just one of the guys by saying you don't get hard when all your friends are ugly. Your openness moved me in three ways. First, it helps me realize that gay men have histories (like getting attacked) that make it awkward for them to hang with straight men, even when they are accepted. Second, it brought me in touch with some of my own sadness around a picture of my brother and me at age 2 (him) and 3 (me) where we both like like happy, healthy boys. That same year, he was in an accident which left him mentally handicapped. Each passing year, our intellectural span increased so that I took a father role, which my parents welcomed for practical reasons without explaining anything to me. What might have been. Lastly it affirms that there is only one important sexuality we need to differentiate as men among men, and that is that we are all male. Masculinity is brotherhood enough.

This post was edited

Musclenudoe as others have said , I so enjoyed reading your story.. Sounds like an amazing weekend on several levels! So glad it was successful! And as I often find myself doing , I was nodding my head to StoneAndys comments.

This post was edited

Oh wow, that's such a moving story. It must've been, really difficult for Roy, to be in that situation.
Well done to you, for giving him the hug, he so desperately needed X

This post was edited