Fig Leaf Forum

Who is familiar with the Fig Leaf Forum newsletter? Its no longer in print or circulation but is available In online archive. Lots of very good reading and reference material for Christian naturists.

This topic was edited
RE:Fig Leaf Forum

I was a member when it was active. Joined North Texas Christian Naturists through it.

This post was edited

I loved Fig Leaf Forum!

They helped me out so much!

This post was edited

I loved Fig Leaf Forum!

They helped me out so much!

This post was edited

I love it so much I bought it! You can purchase the whole archive for $40!!! I had a thought to print it all out but cost is a major factor and have printed the more important issues for my wife and Is situation. Tons of great information shared over the years!

This post was edited

Thank you for bringing this up. I was not aware of this until I read your topic. I googled it and came upon the website with all of its glory. I have had some of the thoughts of people on the site and it is so great to hear others with the same questions. The commentary is very useful for me to look in scripture for answers. It is a truly great site and I donated to the cause immediately for such a great website. I am sure as I explore more, that I will find more answers for nudity and Christianity.

This post was edited