Moving Nude

My (non-nudist) husband and I recently purchased a house across town and needed to hire a moving company to move our belongings. I called a few moving companies here in town, and explained that I'm a nudist and always naked at home, and was hoping to find movers where this would not be a problem. A few companies never called me back, but one said it wouldn't be an issue, and we scheduled an appointment to send a rep out to give us an estimate. I took them at their word, and answered the door naked for the rep when he arrived a few weeks before our moving date. He did not seem surprised to see me naked, and I came to find out that it was he that I spoke with on the phone. He was very professional and even asked me a few questions about how long I had been a nudist and the like. We signed the contract, and I noticed that he wrote "NUDIST HOUSEHOLD" on the top of the quote.

Fast forward to a few weeks later, and moving day was finally upon us. I greeted the moving crew in the garage, and the crew chief said "Alex said you were a nudist!" and let out a chuckle. They introduced themselves and quickly got to work. We chatted with them quite a bit and one of them said "I have to hand it to you, it takes balls to stay naked in front of total strangers". They finished up at our old place and we drove over ahead of them to let them in to the house. They were great guys, funny, and courteous, and my nudity didn't bother them a whit. When they were leaving, I found out that this happens much more often than one would think. This was their third nudist move this summer. I told them that I would be suggesting them to all my friends in the future. All in all, a successful and stress free move! Being naked helped.

This topic was edited
RE:Moving Nude

Awesome news! I guess I had no idea this was a thing you could do. Glad to hear they were cool about it!

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing a great story! Enjoy your new home.

This post was edited

thanks for being a positive unashamed voice for nudism. and a good example.

This post was edited

Thats awesome! I own a moving company! Some of my guys and me would have joined you! I know which teams are good for what. Id most likely come just to be able to supervise naked rofl!

Most of my moving guys have seen me naked plenty of times. Im a full time nudist at home and they show up at 6am often with me rolling out of bed at 5:59 haha! Ill get them on their way and most likely have been open for a few hours before I ever have to put in some clothing. All of my sales teams spend half their day in my home if they are not busy. We make anyone lunch and such for anyone going to be here.

Of course if Im on the road driving youll almost always find me naked rofl

This post was edited

Not nude, but wearing less than most movers.
https://www.shirtlessmovers.com/

This post was edited

Jeez, too bad youre not closer, Im moving intra NC, Id hire your team! Wish I could find some movers like your team to move me here in NC!

This post was edited

My (non-nudist) husband and I recently purchased a house across town and needed to hire a moving company

Great to hear

This post was edited

Not around professional movers, but someone on another board said that he and several other men rented a large house when they were in college. On moving day, one of them stripped naked as soon as he had brought all his stuff in and then started unpacking and remained nude until he left the house. Within a few days, all of the men had abandoned clothing at home and were nude in the house for the year.

This post was edited