No swimwear

Over the past 2 years I have reduced my swimwear supply to one suit and it is wearing out.
I think as soon as our grandson goes home for school to start, I will toss it and have no swimwear at all.
I know I will need to buy one for our next vacation, but having none for a few months still appeals to me.

This topic was edited
RE:No swimwear

Over the past 2 years I have reduced my swimwear supply to one suit and it is wearing out.I think as soon as our grandson goes home for school to start, I will toss it and have no swimwear at all.I know I will need to buy one for our next vacation, but having none for a few months still appeals to me.

Grandson went home Saturday, but my wife invited a friend for a swim today.
Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

This post was edited

Over the past 2 years I have reduced my swimwear supply to one suit and it is wearing out.I think as soon as our grandson goes home for school to start, I will toss it and have no swimwear at all.I know I will need to buy one for our next vacation, but having none for a few months still appeals to me.Grandson went home Saturday, but my wife invited a friend for a swim today.Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

Wife's friend didn't come over after all. Neither did a fried that asked about coming last week.
Younger son and his girlfriend had asked about coming over for a swim Labor day weekend but it didn't work out. Want to try again before we close the pool in 2 weeks so time is running out for them. Last swimsuit hasn't been worn in over 2 weeks but still can't get rid of it.

This post was edited

Over the past 2 years I have reduced my swimwear supply to one suit and it is wearing out.I think as soon as our grandson goes home for school to start, I will toss it and have no swimwear at all.I know I will need to buy one for our next vacation, but having none for a few months still appeals to me.

Actually went the other way and bought one more, a solid color tan through brief without a drawstring.
Since it is light weight material, it feels much less confining than an ordinary swim brief.
Give me the option of wearing less where I have to wear a swimsuit.
I can also wear it under my pants to dermatologist appointments so I got rid of my only underwear.

This post was edited