Max Lucado on Keeping Unity

A few days ago I tried to post a statement here, and for some unknow reason it never reached the site. I then acted very un Christian towards some who I very much consider to be Christian friends. For that I send my deepest apolagies. As always God then spoke to me and sent his message home hard. I learned yet another great lesson by reading the following from Max. "All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other." John 13:35. Stop and think about that verse for a minute. Could it be that unity is the key to reaching the world for Christ? Nowhere, by the way, are we told to build unity. We are told simply to keep unity. From God's perspective there is but "one flock and one sheperd" (John 10:16). Unity does not need to be created; it simply needs to be protected.
We as Christian nudists are a minority. No mattrer what the #s say as far as professed Christians go, we are a minority!! This is so obvious, in that actions speek so much louder then words. Therefore it is vital to God's cause that we stick together. His greatest comand is for us to Love one another. As always, in Christ, keep it nude not lewd.

This topic was edited
RE: Max Lucado on Keeping Unity

As always, you have put it so much better then I ever can. I just wish more members would read our coments. I think it sad that we do not share more. Thanks for uplifting me with your wisdom. I agree holeheartedly with every word you have said. Religion has done more to hurt Christianity in some ways, then it has done to spread the Good News. As Always in Christ, keep it nude not lewd.

This post was edited