RE:Men's underwear / undies most comfortable and liberating

Im a total white briefs guy. Old school hanes or FTL. I love the way they feel on my butt and balls, and think men are attractive in them

This post was edited

I am a big fan of thong underwear. They provide great support and freedom of movement at the same time. They took a little getting used to but within a few hours they were perfect. a comfortable pair really feels like you are wearing nothing. If you have muscular glutes, they are the only way to go in my opinion.i agree. Love the feel of these and jocks too

This post was edited

Im a total white briefs guy. Old school hanes or FTL. I love the way they feel on my butt and balls, and think men are attractive in them

Same. What brand you wear?

This post was edited

Im a total white briefs guy. Old school hanes or FTL. I love the way they feel on my butt and balls, and think men are attractive in themSame. What brand you wear?

I wear hanes or FTL, but usually like traditional CK because of how they fit on package

This post was edited

At times underwear is a necessary evil. Depending on the situation I will be anything from commando to wearing briefs or a thong.

Around town, running errands etc. I am almost always commando. I just don't see the point. If I have to dress for work or other occasions I am going to be either in a pair of no fly modal microfiber briefs or thong. So soft, comfortable to wear and supportive as having a testicle pinched between your leg and pant leg is NEVER comfortable.

I don't like / understand tighty whities, boxers, boxer briefs or trunks. So much material that always seems to bunch up and make things more uncomfortable. The modal microfiber garments I have are lightweight, form fitting yet not snug at all and within moments of putting them on you really never know they are they again until you can finally take them off.

This post was edited

As a nudist usually wear nothing, but if and when I have to, only own and wear G-Strings as I find them comfortable and less to wear the better.

This post was edited

If I wear underwear it will be a g-string and preferably one with a ice big pouch that I can hang loose in.

This post was edited