RE:Sleeping naked

Been sleeping naked since I was a young teenager.

This post was edited

I have been a nude sleeper since I was a teenager. Prior to sleeping nude I would sleep in underwear but would unconsciously take them off in the middle of the night while asleep. I finally gave up and began sleeping nude. I guess my body did not like the confines of underwear. I find clothes of any type too confining while sleeping.

This post was edited

I have been a nude sleeper since I was a teenager. Prior to sleeping nude I would sleep in underwear but would unconsciously take them off in the middle of the night while asleep. I finally gave up and began sleeping nude. I guess my body did not like the confines of underwear. I find clothes of any type too confining while sleeping.

Saw you joined Freebaling Nudists. When did you stop wearing underwear?

This post was edited

I've been freeballing for several years now. Once I retired I tried freeballing and really liked the freedom. Nude sleeping and freeballing is a nice combination.

This post was edited

I was also a. nude sleeper for a long time before I became a freeballer, even though I didn't sleep nude regularly until I was in my 30s. After I retired, I wore underwear less often and soon stopped completely and threw away all my underwear. I have also gotten rid of all of my suits and undershirts, most of my dress shirts and ties, and at least half of my business casual wardrobe. Since we got a privacy fence around the pool, I threw away most of my swimwear. When Covid hit, I stopped going to the gym, bought some exercise equipment, starting working out nude and got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirts. I now have well less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working.
Have you reduced your clothing supply since you retired?

This post was edited

I remember when I first tried sleeping nude, I just couldn't get comfortable so went back to shorts for a while. Then, one hot summers night, I tried it again and have never looked back. I don't even own any pyjamas any more!

This post was edited

Once I started sleeping naked and getting a good nights sleep I couldnt go back to sleeping with anything on again. Love the freedom being naked and having the night air on my totally naked body while laying on my bed.

This post was edited

The sensation with the ceiling fan on low and no covers is quite delightful even if the temperature is above what is normally comfortable for me.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy