Rules for joining REBOOT

I often find requests to join where it's apparent the persons requesting to join have not even read the abbreviated rules under the group heading. Countless times I've visited these perspective members profiles to find BLANK, PRIVATE or Minimally filled out profiles. I've visited some them where it is very apparent that the TN member is here for sexual gratification and I will not only BLOCK them but will not allow them to join. Then, they continue to try and join my groups having blocked me from visiting their profile... it doesn't surprise me.

If you've blocked me, I will never allow you to join so you're wasting your time. If I've blocked you, you have either visited my profile numerous times and never typed a word to me about your interest in our profile, you have questionable content in your profile or profile pictures or you're nothing more than a friend collector and group collector... just to look at pictures. If you're profile reveals that you only contribute to sexual type threads with sexual type responses, that's usually another reason I won't let you join. We're not prudes and I don't know of any real nudist that doesn't enjoy sex or that doesn't think nudism/naturism can be sensual. I usually find that those I will not allow to join my groups fall into one of these situations that keep me from approving their admittance.

This topic was edited
RE:Rules for joining REBOOT

Its really sad that some of these folks just cant figure it out. But I agree with you totally, if theyre here for the wrong reason...they dont need to be here. Keep up the good work Andy.

This post was edited

Thanks for the effort you put in, Andy. With some of the more off-the -wall groups here, yours are all breath of fresh air.

This post was edited

Its really sad that some of these folks just cant figure it out. But I agree with you totally, if theyre here for the wrong reason...they dont need to be here. Keep up the good work Andy.

The more I'm on TN, which is 3-4 times a day. I actually think the majority of people on TN is for the wrong reasons. Just my observation.

Thanks Andy!!!! I don't comment as much as I should I guess but I do notice the good job you do as commander and chief of your groups!! Thanks for keeping a watchful eye out!!!

This post was edited

About 90% (if not more) of the people who send friend requests or try to contact me are like that. In the 4 years I'm a TN member it has always been like that, and often can get very tiring. You do a great job Andy!

This post was edited