RE:Who shaves their pubic hair?

The Balls feel great when they are smooth too

This post was edited

I shave my balls and penis every 2-3 days. They feel so much better when they are smooth!!!!

This post was edited

I shave my pubic hair, cock, sack, perineum and crack; Way cooler and cleaner, especially in the warmer weather

This post was edited

Started shaving cock and balls about 20 years ago. Moved to include pubes and pits about 15 years ago and have not looked back. Occasionally shave everything neck down. Best look and feel for me. Wife loves it.

This post was edited

Shaved my balls in 1999 for a vasectomy, then trimmed pubes tight, shaved to different designs to bald. In 2010 I took the plunge and had laser hair removal. The best thing I ever did......

This post was edited

I shave my pubes,scrotum and the rest of my body. Have done this for years. there is nothing better than the feel of a smooth pubic area..

This post was edited

Yes, regularly. Since I started, I found the crotch and balls were cooler and less damp. Also my genital itch ceased! No more need to use anti itch creams!

This post was edited

I have been shaving mine for many years now. For a long time it was just my cock and balls, but for the past couple of years it has been everything down below. I just like the look and feel of it. I know it's not everyone's preference, and that's cool. Just happens to be mine.

This post was edited

I trim everything and shave just the base of my shaft. I like to look like an adult and too much shaving makes things look child-like...NOT GOOD! I want things to look natural while looking groomed.

This post was edited

I shave my pubic hair, cock, sack, perineum and crack; Way cooler and cleaner, especially in the warmer weather

Do you shave it yourself or have a friend help you? I shave my balls and trim my pubes but can't see in the back to get the crack. I try to do it blindly but not very good at it.

This post was edited