Chaos in the backyard

Well, thought I had it made today in my backyard getting all nude and enjoying the morning without the other three (2 daughters, wife) people whom I reside. They are all non-nudist to say the least. Just when I was gaining maximum effort from the suns rays, I heard a chihuahua make a noise Id never heard before and I was missing one of two cattle dogs; red heeler's and Im nude! My neighbor started yelling and cussing and then silence. To say the least, the taco rat was fine but my neighbor gave me a curious look when answered the door with a towel on. The cattle dog went to his room and I wrote this. Hope everyones doing well today.

This topic was edited
RE:Chaos in the backyard

Im glad everyone was intact and only a small amount of mayhem. Maybe your dog was trying to herd the rat dog? Better luck with the nude time on the next family exodus.

This post was edited

Not sure. My Heelers have taken several squirrels though and that Chihuahua is an instigator! But yes, glad there was no blood shed. I hike these guys when I can. Too hot lately though Brevard, FL. Ran into a fawn on the AT literally on the trail. Had my smaller Heeler see it and turn around and look at me like he saw a biblical image. Was pretty cool. The doe came and retrieved her fawn and we watched the whole event transpire.

This post was edited

We have a retriever breed (Australian curly haired type) and she has caught rats & mice from the paddocks behind our house, birds (caught one taking off, she caught it in the air) and even a small tiger snake (that caused some chaos). She brings them all to the back door as if to say see what I caught for you. Thankfully she had killed the snake but they are highly venomous so we look before we step outside. She has matured a bit now so this doesn't happen much now.

This post was edited

One evening after skinny dipping in the pool and the wife out with work colleagues, one of our cats got out and took off up the road.
Had my towel around me for about 10 paces... Tripped on my towel tumbled and lost the towel all in one go.
Got up and just kept going nude till I managed to corner the recalcitrant cat...
As I picked him up noticed one of the neighbours walking to their hown after returning from work.
I just kept walking like I owned it, naked back to my own place cat under my arm.
That was 11.00pm on a week night - what were the odds!!!

This post was edited

On the way past, pick up your dropped towel with all the panache of this guy unveiling the anvil!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD3UaM_tnyM

This post was edited