Anybody here from Canaries?

I moved to canaries from Germany some months ago, anybody here as a resident?

I also accept couples and singles who want to do a nudist photoshoot

This topic was edited
RE:Anybody here from Canaries?

We are no residents,
But we go each winter/spring to Gran Canaria
Chris and Luc

This post was edited

No and never even been there.
Someone on another board posted that he retired there and found it to be very nude friendly, including places that were not officially clothing optional. He even found some shop and outdoor cafes and taverns that permitted nude patrons.
He also found that in most places that he couldn't be nude, a small wrap would suffice, and on the rare occasions he had to be "properly" dressed, he could wear a kilt. Last time he posted he hadn't worn slacks or shorts in over two years and had gotten rid of all but one pair of each!
Do you also find it nude friendly?

This post was edited

We usually go twice per year, but because of Covid we have postponed all trips so far. Hopefully we will be going this december and will be getting married on GC, it would be great to have a nude photoshoot in the dunes of Maspalomas, i am a photographer myself so i have some ideas of what we want. Would you be interested in shooting us?

This post was edited

We usually go twice per year, but because of Covid we have postponed all trips so far. Hopefully we will be going this december and will be getting married on GC, it would be great to have a nude photoshoot in the dunes of Maspalomas, i am a photographer myself so i have some ideas of what we want. Would you be interested in shooting us?

This post was edited

Doesn't anybody go to Fuertaventura? That's my island of choice.

I am hoping of visiting GC and maybe Tenerife.

This post was edited