ROOMS FOR LIVING NAKED ?

be so cool if every morning you wake up and walk out your room naked and you're at the pool, catch a quick shower right there, jump in pool do some laps, chill in jacuzzi with your homies. would be so cool. my dream.

This topic was edited
RE:ROOMS FOR LIVING NAKED ?

That would be great :)

This post was edited

yeah!

This post was edited

I can do everything but the pool. My Hot Tub is amazing! Looking for naked buds to hang out.

This post was edited

that would be awesome

This post was edited

I'd need my coffee first before any shower or pool lol coffee by the pool sounds nice though. lol

This post was edited

i totally want to live like this ...

This post was edited

Sounds really good!

This post was edited

my situation now with three roomies in big one bedroom - all gymrats and sports team vets since kids - so not shy - two of us make the living room our bedroom and other two sleep in real bedroom - and everybody naked to and from bedroom to bathroom - and we altogether in the bathroom like at gym nobody close the door ever - and me and my roomie naked most the time and other two apartment mates some the time - so it's like we got that vibe even if we aint got the like cool facility - man, if we could walk out our room naked and jump in pool or jacuzzi - this be ideal ... hope this happen for real soon - i be there in a minute ...

This post was edited

my situation now with three roomies in big one bedroom - all gymrats and sports team vets since kids - so not shy - two of us make the living room our bedroom and other two sleep in real bedroom - and everybody naked to and from bedroom to bathroom - and we altogether in the bathroom like at gym nobody close the door ever - and me and my roomie naked most the time and other two apartment mates some the time - so it's like we got that vibe even if we aint got the like cool facility - man, if we could walk out our room naked and jump in pool or jacuzzi - this be ideal ... hope this happen for real soon - i be there in a minute ...

you got room for one more? serious ... brooklyn boy here ...

This post was edited

be so cool if every morning you wake up and walk out your room naked and you're at the pool, catch a quick shower right there, jump in pool do some laps, chill in jacuzzi with your homies. would be so cool. my dream.

Apparently at some residential Y's in the 70's and prior men could get naked when they were in for the evening. go down to the gym area, swim, lift weighs, play basketball and volleyball, run on an indoor track, do gymnastics, even wrestle and return to the residential without wearing anything!

This post was edited