Driving Nude...

I bet many of us drive while nude. I know I have for decades. Never been seen, caught, or otherwise. I am not here to offend others by Driving While Naked (DWN). It is just a lil fun and certainly relaxing. I can get into my car or truck in the garage and open the garage door by remote and drive where ever naked. I do this as often as i can.

Man Arrested for Driving Thru Taco Hell Naked.
He deserved it. If you read the article, he kept asking for condiments etc to extend his time at the window. IDIOT.

I want to eventually be able to cut my grass in my own yard naked. I would like to wash my cars naked. I want to be able to live in my own yard as naked as I want to be and be free from being arrested etc. I am THAT DEDICATED to this. I am a lifetime nudist, REALLY. This guy did us all a disservice. I have gone naked thru a Wendys as recently as this week with my shorts laid on top of my lap and tucked under my seat belt. I am here to enjoy my nakedness, not get arrested and make headlines for it. This guy was a poor example of our lifestyle and should be arrested. He did us no favors.

I drive naked all the time and have for decades. I am not a flasher, however. I will openly admit here that I am a bit of an exhibitionist at the right times and the right reasons, and I plan on going and hopefully leading a WNBR

We can do things in the right context and make statements about who we are. In a few years, I will be retired. I will be as vocal and visible as can be by that time. I truly think that true nudism is needed by people in these very repressed United States. I truly believe that most prudish Americans could probably use an intellectual enema, lol. They are so full of it...;-)

So heads up...May be next June, several of us could attend a WNBR???

This topic was edited
RE:Driving Nude...

I totally agree always-naked-man. I try to enjoy being naked wherever I can.
I got the urge to drive naked so I got my convertible Z28 out last week for a sunny morning ride thru a historic battlefield near my home. It was a wonderfully warm cruise thru the wooded backroads. I stayed totally naked except when someone could look down into my car and I just covered my lap with my shorts. May have to do it again soon while the weather is warm.

This post was edited

How cool!
Bet that car - and you - get lots of looks. .., ;-)

This post was edited

I don't on a regular basis, because I'm not generally going on long trips and I get out in public places, headed out for stores and such. and I found out it's actually illegal to drive naked in Tennessee. (Of all the stupid things, why did they have to make such a law? legislators get bored sometimes and do stupid things)
But when I was driving semi truck sometimes I'd drive naked long distances. Easy to slip back in the bunk and put something on when i stopped.

This post was edited

How cool!Bet that car - and you - get lots of looks. .., ;-)

Haha, lots of looks was something I didnt want during my au natural cruise. Luckily there werent many people out and about.

This post was edited

I don't on a regular basis, because I'm not generally going on long trips and I get out in public places, headed out for stores and such. and I found out it's actually illegal to drive naked in Tennessee. (Of all the stupid things, why did they have to make such a law? legislators get bored sometimes and do stupid things)But when I was driving semi truck sometimes I'd drive naked long distances. Easy to slip back in the bunk and put something on when i stopped.

Good to know!
Luckily, hard to enforce.

This post was edited

Chip, I am David...we have known each other long enough to address as friends.

This post was edited