some people say my penis looks great in photos and some people say it looks abnormal - I guess that is just human nature for everyone to be different

I guess that is just human nature for everyone of all ages to be curious about penis and breast sizes but some people say my penis looks great in photos on my profile page and some people say it looks abnormally long and not unlike a ponies.

This topic was edited
RE:some people say my penis looks great in photos and some people say it looks abnormal - I guess that is just human nature for everyone to be different

I love all cocks whether big, small, soft and hard but the ones that attract me most and big curved ones that stand up when hard

This post was edited
RE:some people say my penis looks great in photos and some people say it looks abnormal - I guess that is just human nature for everyone to be different

who cares what people think

This post was edited

I think it looks awesome. I get comments all the time because my penis is tattooed.

This post was edited

It looks awesome, wish i could enjoy it too, lucky Sarah, (naturist_9) is all I can say

This post was edited

who cares what people think

Exactly!

This post was edited

hmu to see mine I think it looks great

This post was edited

I know that too, mine is very above average so a lot of thoughts since my teenage years :)

This post was edited