Openly discussing size

Greetings to all in this group. I appreciate the discussions and so many Men here that are comfortable enough to be open about the size of their penis and share it with others. To me, it is liberating to be able to just be honest about my size. It has taken away any sense of shame or embarrassment that I had about being smaller than other guys. Im curious to get others feedback. Do you like it when other people, women or men, comment honestly on your size? Not in any derogatory way, but just pointing out that you have a smaller penis. I actually appreciate it And find it to be bonding but wanted to see if anybody else felt that way. Five years ago I would have been mortified if anybody said that but now I actually love those conversations. Love to get others feedback

This topic was edited
RE:Openly discussing size

I completely agree., I remember growing up being sensitive about my size. Especially when its small flaccid. Which is what everyone sees. But then learning about growers and showers. Now I love talking about how my balls hang much lower and how it shrivels up.

This post was edited

I totally agree, Dan. Its very empowering to be able to talk openly, share stories, experiences and knowing youre with a group of men who can understand, sympathize and relate, and who openly support, even compliment.

Appreciate you guys creating this group.

This post was edited

Many of our small flaccid size increases markedly for growers. Women love seeing it grow and erect. My flaccid length is 3.5 and my erect is 6.5. I massage my balls regularly and have other guys saying big balls. I used to be self conscious when nude in the locker rooms, sauna or communal showers, but not any longer.
Hickguy

This post was edited

I don't mind at all being seen flaccid, 1.75 inches to 2 inches. It's interesting that I'm at my smallest when in public (nude beach, natural hot springs or quick skinny dip with friends), though! There's a lot that's packed into this topic--being seen soft versus hard. What does being seen soft rather than hard have to do with nudism, one might ask. Right? If I'm talking with a girl at a nude beach and my penis is totally soft at 1.75 inches (which always is the case!), why should that matter? How is this interaction any different from talking to someone at a gym or park? In other words, why should the size of my penis be relevant at all to her (or him)? In a previous post I said that I have no business telling a girl when or what physical attributes should or should not be important to her (height, musculature, penis size, and so forth). But at the same time, this makes me think about the sexual element of nudism--or, should I say, of simply being human. I think that, at the end of the day, we're all human--at the gym or the park it's natural for us to observe another's height, hair, physique, breast size, etc. In a nudist environment such as a nude beach, I guess I don't see why I would expect things to be any different--if a woman sees me soft and says to herself Oh boy well I'm not going to talk with him because his penis looks kind of small, then that's no different than a woman in the park thinking Oh cool this guy looks to be over six feet tall I'd like to talk to him. This is no reason to feel unconfident or inadequate! From time to time the topic of my size does come up in conversation and/or body language, and I don't mind at all. Confidence and sociability go a long ways! Honestly my size is not something I really think about unless someone brings it up.

This post was edited

I have no problem showing my penis in a public (nudist) situation.Normally, I'm only seen totally flaccid which is about 1.5" - 2". Because I have a tattooed penis, it gets LOTS of attention and I'm often asked, what does it look like hard? When appropriate, I'm happy to show them (sometimes with their help) and watch as they see me grow to 7".

This post was edited

Just to bring up the other side of the equation, I was brought up in a predominantly Japanese population. So naturally I was quite aware that being 4 1/2 to 5 inches when soft and 8 inches when hard was not the norm for most people that I knew. And naturally there were comments like youre so big! Yes, for a high school boy, that was embarrassing so undressing in front of others was not exactly comfortable.
Once i was in the service and I became aware of the great diversity in men and their penises, I began to be far more comfortable with being naked with other men.

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small !
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all!

This post was edited

I am aware of my size all the time. Its taken me a long time to accept that it bothers me more than it bothers anyone else. Its what I like about going to resorts, some notice but no one cares if my dick isn't 10 inches long. I like seeing and being seen. Other nudists accept me just the way I am.

This post was edited

Greetings to all in this group. I appreciate the discussions and so many Men here that are comfortable enough to be open about the size of their penis and share it with others. To me, it is liberating to be able to just be honest about my size. It has taken away any sense of shame or embarrassment that I had about being smaller than other guys. Im curious to get others feedback. Do you like it when other people, women or men, comment honestly on your size? Not in any derogatory way, but just pointing out that you have a smaller penis. I actually appreciate it And find it to be bonding but wanted to see if anybody else felt that way. Five years ago I would have been mortified if anybody said that but now I actually love those conversations. Love to get others feedback

I feel the same way. Well stated bro!

This post was edited

Women are not the only ones who enjoy watching a penis grow. I am straight but enjoy seeing the process, and enjoy anyone who wants to watch my penis grow letting them do so. Its natural. I think most men including of my hetero kin enjoy seeing penises grow, but most will not admit it due to social labels.

This post was edited

Penis size! Its like women with flat chests. Their nipples are still sensitive, they still enjoy being manipulated and sucked on. Men small penis, still sensitive still enjoys being manipulated and sucked on.
I know a guy in his 40s his penis reminded me of an eight-year-old boy. He was shy and didnt wanna show anybody. I took one of my rings off and we put it on him. You know he got into the pool with everybody else and was enjoying himself. Its attitude you have to believe in yourself.
He was beautiful, just like a woman with small breasts is beautiful. In a nudist situation size doesnt matter. Youre always looking at the persons eyes and the smile. Life is short and I didnt mean that as a pun. LOL
enjoy life

This post was edited