RE:Openly discussing size

I'd enjoy that, Phoenician. It's a lovely show.

This post was edited

The only problem is on this site we aren't allowed to show our 'hard' status much less the process of getting it there. Guess for those that want that there is always private messaging or of course emailing directly off here. Every male keeps a hard shot and maybe even a cum shot. So there is some fascination with size by all of us, even of ourselves. For those well endowed, yes I am envious only being average myself. So as nudists we embrace the openness of showing off what we have or don't and at least secretly enjoy comments from other men or women (or honestly any other category or variation) of anything to do with size including length or girth or even that curve or crooked one some of us have (including me) as well as size of the balls below. So to all of us, feel free to comment and share.

This post was edited

Totally feel the same way.

This post was edited

I'm about 2" soft, which is how I'm seen on nude beaches and at nude clubs. Hard I am more moderately sized at about 5.5 inches. Not large, but not small either. The problem is that very few people see me erect. Most only see me in my 2" flaccid state.

This post was edited

you're not alone bud!

This post was edited

Greetings to all in this group. I appreciate the discussions and so many Men here that are comfortable enough to be open about the size of their penis and share it with others. To me, it is liberating to be able to just be honest about my size. It has taken away any sense of shame or embarrassment that I had about being smaller than other guys. Im curious to get others feedback. Do you like it when other people, women or men, comment honestly on your size? Not in any derogatory way, but just pointing out that you have a smaller penis. I actually appreciate it And find it to be bonding but wanted to see if anybody else felt that way. Five years ago I would have been mortified if anybody said that but now I actually love those conversations. Love to get others feedbackI feel the same way. Well stated bro!

I am a gay man. I am a small man. I am an impotent man. I am very, very comfortable being me!

This post was edited

I thought growing up all guys were the same It was not till I went to my first swim class in school that I saw different sizes and a couple of uncut guys too it never really bothered me on my size

This post was edited

I'm not ashamed about the size of my penis I'm 4inch soft 7inch hard when I go to nude parties yes male and females do say nice things about my penis when hard or soft should be able to show erect penises on here as well

This post was edited

Thank you for stating something that many men don't like admitting. Straight gay or bi watching a cock getting hard is great. I don't mind anyone seeing me get hard (in the appropriate places of course...lol) and would enjoy seeing other men get erect too... It's like yawning.. once 1 man gets hard, if he is company of other men, there's bound to be others get hard too

This post was edited

The story of my life also.

This post was edited