RE:Openly discussing size

Yes I have been made fun of my size all my life, it has been very humiliating especially when it came from your spouse and was compared to her ex-boyfriend But now at my age I say the heck with it because I can't change it, what you see is all you get.

This post was edited

When I was in Jr.-Sr. High school I was very shy about my body due to stunted puberty. In 6th grade I started to get thicker hair on my legs and arms, but everything else just seemed to stop until late in my senior year. During that time I started getting some growth and hair on my chest and pubes. Height wise the very last week of school I grew almost 6" taller and ball growth really kicked in. I didn't shoot a load til then either. About 28 years ago I was invited to a party at a clothing optional campground and even though I had all that old baggage, I started to feel good about myself and my body. There was no turning back after that and I am nude as much as I can be wherever I am.

This post was edited

Well I like the way people comment on my tiny penis. Some say I was too fat so the penis becomes small. Some others say tiny penis looks cute. Some caress my tiny penis gently and treat it very carefully. Some openly criticize and small penis is good for nothing. I'm only 1 inch when soft. 2 inch hard. My ex GF was openly cheated in front of me and worship her new BF hard and big penis. Then she left me...

Personally, i admire guys with small penis who are willing to open their legs without embarassment. I know its not easy.

I hope we can continue support each other and create a safe environment for people with small penis like us.

This post was edited

I have found that openly discussing any aspect of yourself makes it harder for people to use as a weapon against you. In our case, openly accepting a small penis tells others (and ourselves) that we accept what we have been given and we will make the most of it. We are happy and we don't need your approval to be happy.

This post was edited

As I am in my mid 50s I'm realizing that 1) average penises are small, or at least a lot smaller than predominant images found online which men may compare themselves to; 2) the differerence for growers vs. show-ers may be great and 3) other factors make us look smaller than we really are.
I'm doing a gym routine each morning to correct my anterior pelvic tilt which arises from sitting a lot. It pulls my crotch in an my belly out and can almost hide my penis. Strengthening and straightening the front of my torso and losing some belly fat is like my cock dragon emerging from his cave. It's a slow process, takes patience and is building my confidence. The process is akin to transforming a treasure penis from the back of a junk drawer to putting it in a gilded frame of abs. I still have a long ways to go, but am already bigger and better even over a few dedicated weeks.
As far as people making fun of small penises, it's a very juevenile behavior and not woth paying any attention to. Some say that if size didn't matter, Pluto would still be a planet. Well, if I have Pluto or Jupiter is less important. I create life in the Universe, and it's all good!

This post was edited

Very well said stoneandy agree 100%, Im new to nudism outside of my house only been to a few places, and really enjoyed both. I had a complex about my size until I seen others as an adult recently. Ive come to realize my size isnt that small just average. I now have a lot more confidence in myself in all aspects of my life after being around others nude, wish I would have explored nudism a long time ago when I realized I liked to be nude, but kept denying it do to the social norms of our society.

This post was edited

My wifes niece use to let me swim nude in there pool I remember the first time I got out of the pool infront of her she did not say anything but you could see she thought I would be bigger

This post was edited

It seems that at one point I definitely had adverse feelings about my own size, but time and experience has shown me that size is perspective. I have been around bigger and smaller and felt nothing and other times felt completely small when someone was larger or more honestly longer.

This post was edited