RE:Am I a true naturist if I shave down below?

Hey everyone,Am I going against the concept of naturism if I shave down below?

Only if you get dressed when youre finished. :-)

IMO there are too many dinosaurs with strong opinions and loud voices about what or who is or isnt a true nudist or naturist. Less judgement, more joy! For me a naturist / nudists is simply someone who prefers to be unnecessarily naked.

This post was edited

Depends on the place you want to go. In Croatia and Germany nobody cares. In France at some resorts you are a true naturist if you do not shave your pubic hair.

This post was edited

there is nothing contradictory about it.

This post was edited

I've always been shaving for as long as I can remember. Then one day, I decided to go to a nude beach for the first time and I was debating about whether I should let my pubic hair grow as I thought people would think I'm weird if I'm shaved. Well, I decided to shave and just go for it... and to my surprise, A LOT of people at the nude beach were shaved- both male and female! That's when I started really enjoying nudism. I love being shaved, always have, and in the nudist culture, that's considered the norm. It's a whole new world and I love it!

Now I'm not saying you have to shave as there are a lot of people at the nude beach who aren't shaved either. But all I have to say is that ANYTHING goes. Shave or don't shave, you won't feel out of place.

This post was edited

True Naturist? Yes, Even MORE So. Smoothies Rule!~

This post was edited

Well,, Yeaaahhh,,,, I care~! I have developed a preference for Smoothies. Yes Indeed~!!

This post was edited

Please believe me, this isn't to cause anyone any offense, it's to get civill answers to a question that has been bothering me for quite a while. Why doea a male nudist grow a beard and shave his private parts?

This post was edited

Better not do.

This post was edited

Whether you shave your pubic hair or not is a personal choice. Being a Naturist is more a state of mind than simply a nude person who is hairy. I'm a nudist who merely hates wearing clothes, I shave on occasion but that's more of a hygiene/comfort issue for me. Don't let others label you, do what you want, and remain free as a nudist/naturist.

This post was edited

O. K.

This post was edited