Ass Sparks and Butt Plugs

Anybody interested in using these?

I recently bought a Split Ring Ass Spark from Koalaswim, check their website for details. It has a medium size ball that goes up your anus, and is held in place by a cock ring. https://www.koalaswim.com/split-end-custom-ass-spark

I would remind people I am straight, and have never had gay sex. However the prostate is there for all to enjoy, gay or straight.

This is my first experience of something like this, it is really nice when you sit on it and when you walk with it in. The ball massages the prostate really pleasantly as it or you move. As you walk and your cock and balls swing to and fro it pulls on the rod that holds the ball up your anus, really nice feeling I have to say. Also when you masturbate or fuck it pulls to and fro and excites my prostate, a great purchase I love it

I would really recommend it as being better than a normal butt plug. You can wear it out and about as it won't fall out. I wore it to the Nudist beach yesterday, whereas someone can see the Cock ring (obviously) they cannot however see the rest of it. They just wonder why you are smiling so much as you walk.

Attached now is a pic, it is quite a big ball, but next time I am going for a bigger one.
Would also like Koalaswim to sell these with bigger Cock Rings than 2 ". (Please Note KOALASWIM) I guess I have a good sized Cock and Balls, because I find a lot of Cock Rings very tight or sometimes impossible to get all my bits in ok.

Happy Nude days.

This topic was edited
RE:Ass Sparks and Butt Plugs

My friend has one called The Stud. I've worn it several times. Very comfortable but makes me leak precum like crazy! First time I wore it he and I went to the store. I was free balling and after about 30 minutes my jeans were very wet in the crotch. Had to untuck my shirt to cover the wet spot. LOL. I've worn it to several nudist events. Gets lots of attention!

This post was edited

Thanks for the recommendation! I just ordered one. I cant wait to try it out. I sometimes have trouble getting my boys to cooperate with a metal cock ring. Fingers crossed this one goes on. I love the idea of wearing a plug out in public.

This post was edited

I have the destroyer - love it!!

This post was edited

The only issue with my ass spark, is the cock ring is a little small, it takes some persuading to manouver my balls into it, then it is a squeeze to persuade my cock into it, can't be done with an erection!

This post was edited

I like that one, the ball looks about the same size as my Ass Spark. Took a lot of lub the first time I inserted it. Now I can manage to control my anul muscles and relax it to then slide it in without an issue.

This post was edited

I like that one, the ball looks about the same size as my as spark. Took a lot of lub the first time I inserted it. Now I can manage to control my anul muscles and relax it to then slide it in without an issue.

This post was edited

THe Detroyer looks like a bigger ball than my Split Ring Ass Spark. Must get one of these, just wish Koalswim would make them with a 2.25" Cock Ring, so it would be easier to get my Cock and Balls in comfortably.

This post was edited

I have the koalaswim ass spark it is an incredible rush wearing on the beach! I love spreading my legs so onlookers can see the whole thing :)

This post was edited

Anybody interested in using these?I recently bought a Split Ring Ass Spark from Koalaswim, check their website for details. It has a medium size ball that goes up your anus, and is held in place by a cock ring. https://www.koalaswim.com/split-end-custom-ass-sparkI would remind people I am straight, and have never had gay sex. However the prostate is there for all to enjoy, gay or straight.This is my first experience of something like this, it is really nice when you sit on it and when you walk with it in. The ball massages the prostate really pleasantly as it or you move. As you walk and your cock and balls swing to and fro it pulls on the rod that holds the ball up your anus, really nice feeling I have to say. Also when you masturbate or fuck it pulls to and fro and excites my prostate, a great purchase I love itI would really recommend it as being better than a normal butt plug. You can wear it out and about as it won't fall out. I wore it to the Nudist beach yesterday, whereas someone can see the Cock ring (obviously) they cannot however see the rest of it. They just wonder why you are smiling so much as you walk.Attached now is a pic, it is quite a big ball, but next time I am going for a bigger one.Would also like Koalaswim to sell these with bigger Cock Rings than 2 ". (Please Note KOALASWIM) I guess I have a good sized Cock and Balls, because I find a lot of Cock Rings very tight or sometimes impossible to get all my bits in ok.Happy Nude days.

They look most interesting and Id love to try one sometime. Especially with a large anal ball. Bet it does feel amazing as you walk around with it inserted. Imagining that wonderful prostate stimulation and how great it would be in a nude venue to have that continuous pleasurable tingle.

This post was edited

I was wondering about the chain close to the opening.
I could see a standard size being a problem. But does sound like a fun toy.

This post was edited