Meetings/Remote Learning Nude?

Question for my fellow home nudists: Since the pandemic hit and everyone was locked down, curious if you've had to change your habits to not over exposure yourselves on zoom meetings?

For those with kids that normally go nude at home, how do you manage what they wear (or don't) on their remote learning web calls?

Luckily for me, work doesn't require video for meetings. If they only knew I was nude!

Our kids are back at in-petson school now too but the end of last year was a struggle trying to convince them they had to always be dressed when they had a call.

Anyone been able to go nude on their video calls or have kids who stay nude for their classes?

This topic was edited
RE:Meetings/Remote Learning Nude?

The zoom world was new to me with covid. I did not do work meetings via zoom. Hard to cater remotely. But did have several writing group meetings and even church group meetings via zoom. I put only a shirt on to do them. On the rare occasion that I needed to move away from the desk I made sure to not reveal my bare from the waist down side

This post was edited

I'm not required to do teleconferences often. But I just wear what's required in the camera's field of view. So far, so good. My girlfriend, on the other hand, still works and deals with teleconferencing. Sometimes several times a day. She either keeps her camera turned off or puts a photo of herself in front of the camera and leaves it at that. And she's not even a nudist. She just doesn't like having her photo taken at all, clothed or not. So real time teleconferencing is out of the question. She fine with audio but just not video.

This post was edited

Not nude but an acquaintance of mine mentioned that he does Zoom calls in his underwear and keeps the camera on just his face. Maybe I should try it sometime since my " underwear" is my bare skin.

This post was edited

The only vid meetings I've enjoyed have been Sunday School meetings, but I've always had shorts and shirt on for that. Anymore, though, I just don't turn the camera on--especially when my wife threatened me with my life if I embarrassed her. :D She's not a nudist at all...

This post was edited

I rarely have video calls, except for maybe once a week. Lately my work clothes have just been my contact lenses!

This post was edited

I am going to graduate school right now (MBA) and the last three classes have been on Webex, and if my classmates knew that I was naked as a jaybird, I would never hear the end of it. The important thing is that I don't use my camera very much and I like to keep it that way.

This post was edited