RE:New to the site

Thats understandable. I can see how and why people could be reluctant to bare all for photos. Why not have a clothes photo for a profile image? From what i see you can get certified and the images I used are not available to be seen.

At the end of the day, everyone has their comfort zone.

This post was edited

Thank you, so far it was been great (minus the scam and spam private messages).

This post was edited

thanks Sam, the spammers is a little crazy, but its easy to ignore if you pay attention i assume.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site. May it play a part in starting this chapter of your life. Yea, it's the internet, and no, that buxom 20-year-old bisexual with her own website probably doesn't really want to be your special friend.... But the real people aren't that hard to find. (Thanks for putting up a face pic. It's a better introduction than anything else you could do.)

This post was edited

We found a member here posting our pic as theirs. The situation has been handled but can understand Why people don't want to post pictures.

This post was edited

Thank you for the post, I will add a nude today. I am looking forward to some good conversation and embracing the lifestyle as best I can.

This post was edited

I can definitely see why that would be an issue. Glad you got it handled though.

This post was edited

Thank you for the post, I will add a nude today. I am looking forward to some good conversation and embracing the lifestyle as best I can.

Looking forward to see those nudes ;) cheers.

This post was edited

Thank you for the post, I will add a nude today. I am looking forward to some good conversation and embracing the lifestyle as best I can.Looking forward to see those nudes ;) cheers.

Posted one I took this morning. Nothing fancy.

This post was edited

Thank you for the post, I will add a nude today. I am looking forward to some good conversation and embracing the lifestyle as best I can.Looking forward to see those nudes ;) cheers.Posted one I took this morning. Nothing fancy.

Looking great! Keep posting.

This post was edited