WNBR L.A.

The most body paint Ive ever worn was for the World Naked Bike Ride in 2013. It was my first time participating, and I didnt want to be recognized if anyone I knew happened to see me downtown! Unfortunately I just had some cheap stuff and only my own hands to apply it.

Since then I havent had many opportunities to use body paint. I was a Smurf for Halloween one year, and Ive had some ideas for Comic-Con but havent executed them yet.

Whats everyone else done? Is anyone particularly good at it?

This topic was edited
RE:WNBR L.A.

I give you (and others) a lot of credit for doing a naked bike ride. I can't imagine myself doing that. So far as the body paint, I'm curious about how it is applied. I imagine if you had a friend helping, it would be more artistic but doesn't the paint close your pores and make you hot? I get hot if I put sun screen on.

This post was edited
RE:WNBR L.A.

I guess it depends on the kind of paint. This was a very basic kind that people use for football games etc.

There are pictures in my profile of the event. It really wasn't anything artistic, just white all over and some blue across my eyes and forehead to make it hard to recognize me. Then I wore swim goggles!

This post was edited